1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Star Wars : The fORcE Awakens

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by etlava, Dec 8, 2015.

1. kev mac
    Mellow

kev mac Active Member

I'll see it whenever,I don't get the costumes and such unless it's Halloween or your 11 yrs.old.No offense.

2. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
    I do not cosplay or make costumes either, I do respect the creativity of people,the time and dedication they put into something. To have enough imagination to design something, bring it to life from a simple sketch is amazing.

etlava, Neilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. kev mac
    Mellow

kev mac Active Member

Like I said no offense, I've seen all the movies,and being an artist for decades I agree about creativity,I just don't get how some people give so much of their lives over to a movie.

Loki likes this.
  4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Just found this post while searching for something else...

Need to clarify a couple of things for the record.

1. The reason you never see a human female dragged around in tow is because they are best enjoyed by devouring whole @Siam Diesel
    2. Cant say much about fandom and these films. Although it would appear so, in reality if a choice had to be made say, if only one could be taken to a desert island for example, it would have to ST: TNG. Hands down, the superior form of episodic filmed entertainment.
    3. Captain Jean-Luc Vaper just doesn't have the same "oomph" to it.

5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I saw this a few weeks ago. Awful.

6. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

i agree this movie was total crap, worst script and acting ever, Tibo played a great part though i thought :rolling laugh:

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Rick O-Shea

Lol, it was cheesy throughout. The next one will be excellent though :/

skeeters and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

You are not worthy..

[​IMG]

Siam Diesel and pierdon like this.
  9. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

bloody hell look everyone it's the return of the jedi... where have you been tibo wan kenobi saving bangkok ;) :)

Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Here and there, fighting the rebels scum on different continent. I think we need a Vape Meet so I can lightsaber your butts, you Star Trek lovers.

Siam Diesel and skeeters like this.
  11. Rick O-Shea

Mocking Star Wars was sure to lure him back.

Submaniac, Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  12. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 22.04.25.png

Siam Diesel likes this.
  13. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

As a Star Wars fan, really found Force Awakens to be not very good. I watched it and liked it a little bit. Definitely better Star Wars films have been made. This is the one I'm waiting for:

Tibo likes this.
  14. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I like TFA a lot, from the casting to the story. Just the perfect amount of fan service and fresh ideas for me. There will not be a SW movie that would be better than the first Trilogy, we relate to it on an emotional level too much. Show them now to someone who has not seen them during his/her youth, and I'll bet my hand they won't find them amazing at all ^_^

Also when I see what licenses such as The Avengers, X Men or DC Universe have became, I am even more proud of that Episode VII. I saw Captain America: CW and X-Men: Apocalypse and boy oh boy it is wrong on so many levels IMO.

Very looking forward for Rogue One as well, however I still have to be convinced by the female heroin. I did not get the chills seeing her in the trailer :/ But I trust them to do a great job :)

And am I glad to see the old Stormtroopers back !!!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  15. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

What excites me about Rogue 1 is that it's one of those movies where you do not know who will die. Like in Star Wars you know Luke can't die, Rey can't die etc. But a story where we don't know who the characters are will be interesting to see who lives.

I did like TFA a lil bit. Alot of stuff didn't make sense to me. Like I thought the Galactic Republic was restored, but now there's a First Order and they are rebelling against the Republic? But there's a resistance against the First Order, but if the Republic was restored why don't they directly attack the first order? And they built a Death Star out of a Planet?!?!?! I would think it would be a bit of a construction project and that the Galactic Republic would have tried to destroy it before it was completed like in ROTJ????