1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Not Vape Related So what video games are you guys playing?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Submaniac, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Thread Starter Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

For goofing off games I am doing Asphalt 8: airborne, sniperfury, route z, and starting to get into world of tanks.

Loki likes this.
  2. Ben B
    Amused

Ben B Well-Known Member

I've recently discovered Marvel Heroes 2016 MMO on Steam. Sucks the hours away.

Loki likes this.
  3. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Terraria! Very very good 2D 'minecraft' like game.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Loki and SymphonyInBlack like this.
  4. Ben B
    Amused

Ben B Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that but I never really got into it. Mind you, I never really gave it a big try I guess.

b

5. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

The starting is quite slow/boring. But once u get the hang of it as the game progress it gets pretty interesting with what you can build. Like a pit with auto flamethrower to BBQ the zombies. Hahaha

Another game I wanted to play, same genre called starbound. But it's been a few years since they said they were going to port over to android or consoles. But no updates. Arghhh

6. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

Asphalt 8 and Route Z are awesome!!

it's all about Destiny! PS4
    Ever since the April update been playing non stop , PVP crucible all day every day.. get rekt! my god I forgot what the sun looks like.. maybe ill go outside today..

Doom 4 is coming out May 13th nothing else matters...

Marvel Heroes.. it's been a while lol how are those GOK drops from kurse going haha.

Submaniac and Yong like this.
  7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

TF2 - still going strong for years now

Submaniac and Rick O-Shea like this.
  8. SymphonyInBlack

SymphonyInBlack Member

Borderlands TPS and BL2. Waiting to get Destiny, but I'm a bit hesitant as I've heard mixed reviews on it. Any BL2 people here?

oil and Loki like this.
  9. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

BL2? Borderlands 2? Yes! Been playing it on my ps vita.

Are u playing on console or pc? If on console (ps4) u can play through the trial peroid (lvl cap at 20) if I'm not wrong.

oil and Loki like this.
  10. SymphonyInBlack

SymphonyInBlack Member

I'm playing it on the PS4. Yes, another Borderlands player!! I bought the game from a shop a little over a week ago, and I can't stop playing it. I'm playing as the commando and I'm diggin those turrets, especially since reaching lvl 19. The turrets just get better and better each level. All I literally do now besides work, is vape and play Borderlands 2 and Borderlands TPS. Someday, I'll have a social life... but just not yet.

11. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Did the box come with the expansion pack or something? Cause on the vita there's also two new character ( psycho and mechromancer ).

I use to play as the fat guy. Hahaha. Go download the trial version of destiny.

Loki likes this.
  12. SymphonyInBlack

SymphonyInBlack Member

I haven't played as the Gunzerker yet, but I hear good things about his skill tree. He can dual wield guns right? I'm looking at Gaige as my second play through option. I bought the Handsome Collection, so it came with all the dlc's available. I'll grab Destiny this week, or Bloodborne. One of the two =P

13. Lyss
    Bored

Lyss Well-Known Member

Was playing BL2 couple years ago. Quite addictive.
    The only game I'm still continuing (shortage of time, you know) is Guild Wars 2. Always had a passion to magic and fantasy, and while being far from ideal GW2 is still the best of that kind (online games I mean).
    Anyone remembers MUDs? Text-based online games in middle-nineties? That was a real narcotics, I assure you :)

14. SymphonyInBlack

SymphonyInBlack Member

I haven't played Guild Wars yet, but I just watched the trailer for HoT, and it looks amazing!. It's visually gorgeous and pretty easy to understand why the fan base for this game is huge - a friend of mine plays it religiously. It's not available for consoles... so that counts me out.

15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Would like to start playing Quakelive again, but I'm so rusty and most people that still play it have been doing so for 10+ years.

Loki likes this.