1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Smok Xpro M65

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by mash, Feb 21, 2015.

1. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

So i bought this smok m65 from rick o-shea and here is my small review:
    m65.jpg

The Smok m65 is a small well made device, it is powered by a single 18650 battery and will fire from 0.2 to 4.0 ohms and put out a max of 65 watts, it's a good device for high ohm coils as it can put out a max of 12 volts, the build in USB charging is rely quick but it needs at least a 1 Amp USB charger.

Overall this device works great, It has a spring loaded 510, so far it fired all the tanks i put on there without a problem, the things that i don't like too much about this device is the way the battery is installed, it's not a big problem as it charges rely quick, I use a small power bank to charge it on the go, also the USB charge port is on the bottom of the device which i don't like as i 'am using it in pass-through mode alot.

I just want to add that i 'am very happy with this box and for the price i don't think i can get anything that comes close to this box.

Scratchy, Rick O-Shea, Venomx and 2 others like this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Phew.

Looking forward to your BAAL review :D

3. mash
    Nerdy

mash Thread Starter zZz

baal.gif

Siam Diesel likes this.