1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Singapore Airport Customs

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by AI-NAAM, Jan 26, 2014.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Not related to Singapore, but i just had 3 flights to Germany, and my Vaping Gear (eGo + 2 Mini Tanks) was basically packed in those zip lock liquid containment things and just in the bagpack like that, i had to run thru the scanners 3 times at 3 different locations and there was no complaints about the eCig stuff at all. Only funny thing was they explicitly mentioned that eCigs on the flights are prohibited.

2. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Thread Starter Provarinati Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

The tank on that mod looks pretty interesting, anyone know the brand?

to bad i don't have an I phone....:rolling laugh:

4. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Thread Starter Provarinati Member

I don't either....guess I'll have to buy that too!

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

5. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

I managed to get through Bangkok, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with all my geer in checked in lugauge, that included a day over in singapore with retreving my bags. Everything was stripped down to the smallest parts and packed differently. 180ml of liquid, 4 egos, 3 iclear30s, 1 CE4, 1 T2, 1 Slim Vivi Nova, and 17 replacement coils. No problems and only a single CE4 and ego carried on from SG to KL.

6. Sunny_BKK

Sunny_BKK New Member

I'll be going to singapore next week for a week, and wondering if I can buy some ecig for use there and dispose it off while coming back?

7. pommyb

pommyb New Member

To the best of my knowledge - which is by no means complete - e-cigs and Vaping in Singapore is illegal, so it may be difficult to get anything over there. I am sure it can be bought but finding it may be difficult.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

8. tonto

tonto New Member

With some caution. Might be best to take a couple of pre-filled disposable to carry on your person, going in. They do have special random searches of all arriving pax hand carry on flights arriving from Bangkok, so I wouldn't risk anything expensive. Coming from almost anywhere else, the chance of being stopped ( other than road) is neglible. I don't think they are chasing small people but they are going after those importing for resale

9. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

400 baht for an eGo clone kit on the side of the road all over downtown Bangkok. They are what got me started, they work fine. No qualms about throwing one away either.

10. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

How about one of those phone case mods? Then all you need to smuggle in is some juice maybe bundled with your toiletries. A tank or 2 also thrown in there.

11. colind88
    Devilish

colind88 Well-Known Member

Just got back from Singapore on Monday. I stripped my mod down and placed it various places in my luggage. Juice in my toiletry bag. I was there for 8 days and anyone who saw me vaping warned me that there were heavy fines if I get caught - so do be careful. 5000 S$ I believe.

Singapore - E-cigarette laws Aussie-ECigarette-Reviews.com

12. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Someone mentioned the LED flashlight heads with a 510 connection. At around $19 US not greatly expensive.

Saber Flashlight