1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Simple and Convenient containers for loose items, vape related things, or steeping juice.

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by Loki, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Thread Starter Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

So we are all familiar with these super cheap, ready heat meals at 7-11

1452693843249.jpg

What good would they be for after you eaten whats inside them?

You could clean them out and write or label them "coils" "kanthal" "Juice" "steep" (it is nice and dark in there" etc etc

1452693835560.jpg

If you are one of those so called "cool people" you can throw a sticker on them, or as the popular crowd refers to it " turn up" and design them.

1452693840325.jpg

It gives me more space in my chest, which I also obtained from 7-11 with the exchange of stamps.

1452693846824.jpg

2. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Got a few of those kicking around and can be reused for storage, like you say ... What I found works best for me is the super lock type food containers can be bought in homework, big-c, Tescos etc that have the flaps on the lid for a nice seal. For large storage of same type makro or homework have oversized versions, presumably used by caterers etc ... Not as cheap as the meal containers, but another option ...

Loki likes this.
  3. Loki
    No Mood

A another good option. I see those quite frequently when I am those places, purchasing groceries and other items. hmmm Ill have to grab a few of those also.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  4. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

One of my scuba teachers used them to store a) his first aid kit, and b) his small tools for adjusting and repairing scuba equipment on the boat ... so, just passing on, what he probably picked up from his teachers ... They also work for food too :)

Love the stickers btw, mine usually end up unlabelled, but I am trying to be a bit more disciplined with sticker labels and a sharpie, which is needed if the label comes into contact with water ...

Some "lock lid" containers work better and last longer than others, haven't figured out which brand yet, though.

Handle with a bit more care in freezer as plastic can temporarily become brittle with the cold.
    **Updated**
    PS wd40 is great for removing manuafacturers labels from plastic boxes, seems to dissolve the glue they use ...

Siam Diesel and Loki like this.
  5. Loki
    No Mood

Good to know. Nice one.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. imthebear

imthebear New Member

clear travel bags for transporting liquids on flights should work well, they will handle spills just fine too, stored in a dark place if its for steeping

Siam Diesel likes this.