1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Silly Question, but why Thai Juice is more expensive than Malay or even USA?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Kuff, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Kuff

Kuff Thread Starter Member

I am a chain vaper and use only sub ohm tanks direct hit which means going through a lot of juice.
    So when buying juice price is always important.

I have noticed rather interesting thing, which is Thai made juices always more expensive than Malay and even more expensive than well known US brands.

Is there any reason why that would be the case, anyone can explain and how does Thai made being so expensive justifies it?

Even the bottles, packaging and stickers, Thai is just plain bottles, very not pretty(if thats the right word to use), no color, no boxes and yet double the price to Malay and as mentioned some US brands.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps the individual components (e.g., base, flavors, nic, etc.) are more expensive here. There's also the "risk" factor as well.
    Just a guess. ;)

3. Kuff

Kuff Thread Starter Member

Have thought about all the points you had mentioned and while it does make sense, in my opinion does not justify high prices to complete with known brands of Malaysia or US.

Its like someone selling a no name sportscar for double the price of a Ferrari because it it cost them more to make.

Unless quality is superior then yes may be, but i honestly do not see the superior quality when they can not even get nice packaging

4. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

Beside what is mentioned, then legal mass production help being able to keep cost down a lot. Also Malaysia (US too) as an example have flavor manufactures which got vaping as focus in their flavor production lineup, and some of the best VG comes from there (Thailand produce good VG too) so no import fees, tax, vat, shipping and so forth.

All that being said, product presentation does make a difference and a label does not cost a fortune... designing a label on the other hand can cost a fair bit if one does not posses such skills or experience.