1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Shipping juice from america to thailand

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by jdtokes, Sep 14, 2020.

1. jdtokes

jdtokes Thread Starter New Member

What's the best way to do this? Has anyone had any luck shipping to Thailand via the states?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

It's possible...but you never can be sure with TH Customs. Members have had reasonable luck with small juice shipments (200-300 ml) that are labeled as "flavorings" with a declared value under THB 1,000 ($25-30). The "safest" shipping method ("safe" being a relative term) is plain USPS airmail (add registered for tracking, if desired). Avoid any of the faster shipping options including EMS, FedEx, DHL, etc. Using any of those almost guarantees that the shipment will be seized (and a possible visit to/by the BiB to explain why you're importing prohibited items).

Good luck!
    :vaping: :vaping:

3. jdtokes

jdtokes Thread Starter New Member

Hey thanks so much for the response. I'll try to see if the sender is willing to ship USPS.

Just had somewhat of a nightmare experience with DHL, I found out after the fact you're not able to import juice by mail (I know I should have done more research) but I was ordering a bunch of vape gear and it was all shipped via DHL, it all got through no problem. So I was certain the juice would make it through. Eventually it did, as I was somehow able to convince customs it was flavoring, I'm actually quite shocked they didn't end up opening the parcel, if they did that would have been a big L for me. I paid a hefty DHL fee (duties was only $10usd) but the DHL holding and handling fees was another $100, IMO it's better to get 12 (30ML salt nic) bottles for more, rather than spend the money and get nothing.

Bantorvaper likes this.