1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Shipping e-juice

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Don Graham, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Don Graham

Don Graham Thread Starter Over 40 years SMOKEING

I just came from a forum in the UK. On one of the treads they were talking about shipping e-juice to the US from England. As of late, it is not permitted. We seem to have the same problem. A lot of the time when we try to import juice into Thailand One of the poster said he never has a problem shipping or receiving e-juice. He asked the juice seller to put ESSENTIAL OIL'S on the customs label.

With that in mind. Now when we ask the juice seller to send regular air mail, we need to tell them about calling the shipment essential oil's. Which is not so far from the truth. You can lubricate the O-ring on your mod and tanks. I know when you get the juice on your fingers it is slippery. I don't know about skin care :rolling laugh:

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

I always ask them to put that on the customs paperwork

3. jackbox

jackbox New Member

Actually a better name for them is "food flavorings." They are not oils and food flavorings are PG based, as are most ejuices. I have had a lot of ejuice and bases shipped to Thailand. I have never had a problem and have received every shipment. One was by EMS and the rest were by regular airmail.