1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Serenity Ejuice

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Jazz2017, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Firstly let me start by saying that i am in no way affiliated with this juice, and have neither been asked or rewarded to post this. But with so many of us looking for good, affordable juices made in country with a high delivery success rate I thought I would share.

I just got some of these juices delivered the other day and I am very impressed. Locally made juice and it has really hit the nail on the head, i have only tried three of the seven that i received but they are all terrific so far. I will definitely buy more from @Serenity thanks mate.

shoo-D, Konvict, aging one and 4 others like this.
  2. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Ditto to the above. Sadly I caught the mother of all chest colds and have not been able to vape for on 12 days now. But the good side is I have Chocolate cake and Vanilla cream steeping now for all that time. Smells wonderful.. Feeling better so going to start back in a day or two. Killer cold I caught from a mate who had just gotten back from a month in Wales... lol much worse than a Thai cold...

Konvict, Jazz2017 and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Different germs up there! We've built up an immunity to the Thai ones.

PS - liked the post 'cuz of what you said about the juice, not 'cuz you've been ill. ;)

Konvict, aging one and Jazz2017 like this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Yeah...

I tried a bottle of the vanilla custard. I was warned that it was fresh. Took about 20 days for it to get right, but right it was. I featured it in a video on here

5. Martin99

Martin99 New Member

I'm after some juice from serenity but haven't reached the 5 posts.
    Is there a way to get in touch.
    Martin

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Start a conversation with him (click the envelope icon next to his name). If that doesn't work, make 4 more "hello" posts in the New Vapers section.

debatedude likes this.
  7. Martin99

Martin99 New Member

Thank you

8. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

aging one and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Tetley

Tetley Member

Just tried my first order from Serenity. It is also vanilla custard and I'm really enjoying it. Smooth, mellow and creamy - yum yum.
    I now have three other bottles from him steeping away.......waiting...waiting :)

Serenity likes this.