1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Select text and quote

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Rules and Info' started by -V-, Oct 11, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

By highlighting any text on a post you can do a few things

A pop up will appear, then you have 2 things, Reply or Quote
    The reply will send it right to the reply box, the quote will save it while you select more texts to quote

Finally scroll down to the reply box and add the quoted texts

Screen Shot 2557-10-11 at 11.07.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2557-10-11 at 11.07.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2557-10-11 at 11.07.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2557-10-11 at 11.07.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2557-10-11 at 11.08.05 AM.png

Tester Vaper likes this.
  2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the guidance and also for the time and effort you have put into the switch-over, V. Things look good.

-V- likes this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

No probs, it's best for members to play and click around as much as possible to get the feel of the new software.
    I've been using it for weeks not and also was use to it a little for many years on another site.

No probs, the main time has been the last month, last night and this morning was easy as I had done the same thing testing over and over again before...

:cheers:

4. Tester Vaper

Tester Vaper New Member

I like it,,,,,

5. Tester Vaper

Tester Vaper New Member

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

seems to work

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

"select text & quote" feature doesn't work on my company computer running Win 7 (64) with IE8...the message below shows at the top of my screen:

"You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
    You should upgrade or use an alternative browser."​

We've been pestering (begging) our IS/IT guys for a new browser for months but have heard nothing...typical!