1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Saturation

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by fillmcavity, Apr 28, 2015.

1. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Thread Starter Serial Vapist

I have reached saturation point as far as vape gear is concerned. I have two Praxis mods, 3 RDA's, 4 batteries and a looong roll of kanthal, all supplied by Khun Big. And I'm stocked up with enough juice to keep me happy for the foreseeable future and two suppliers in Vapor Mist and VvVapor who will react to an order within a day.

I am a happy and contented vaper. And it's all thanks to this great vaping community and a very helpfull forum. Thank you guys - Without this kind of support, I'll still be on the stinkys.

2. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono MTL ♥️

glad to hear that,
    remember smoking is stinky, and vaping iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis the future, and the future is now :wink:

Mo6495 and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Really good to hear how content and happy you are, Phil!!!!

I am getting to the point as well. My purchasing has really slowed down a lot overall as I have quite the arsenal of fantastic equipment and don't feel wanting in any significant way.

However, I do have a couple older devices that are not quite as capable as many of the newer ones in the market and they can stand replacing at some point. Because they are such a minority of what I use, it's not at all pressing either. When I say capable I mean things like temp control, battery or juice capacity, max power output, ease of rebuilding and filling. It's not something like asthetics alone. In the past I would buy because something looked kick-ass and was supposed to have worked well. Now I need either real difference makers or replacements for the couple older items to level the paying field some across my collection.

One area I think I am mostly done with in purchasing are RDA's. I have plenty of very good and excellent ones already. It's going to take a really special or noteworthy RDA for me to purchase.

Good quality juices will always be in play! :pleasure:

Also so happy I found this forum almost...wow, approaching 1 year ago! What a great resource and group of people!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    Tibo, Neilly, PattsVaper and 4 others like this.
  4. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Has to join in the chorus here.
    Stopped shopping at FT in December last year, and since then it has been bits and pieces much more carefully selected.

What I have found out is that I prefer RDA's, luckily I have found some great ones to build up a little collection.
    And since the Goblin came, I have found what I like / want there too.

With all the turmoil around the import of juice I'm happy that Mack delivers the great 20/80 juice.

I will probably go on buying selected items out of curiosity or need if something breaks. But the rest will be juice, juice and juice again.

For me that is the worst part of the import ban. There is so much wonderful juices out there that I would have liked to sample, but I don't risk it any more. The money lost does not concern me really, but the idea of an invitation to the nearest custom house does not tickle the joy part of my brain.

This forum is and has been great since I started vaping. So for those that has been bothered to read this far:

A big official thank you all from me :thank you thank you::grin:

Tibo, Emmess, Siam Diesel and 7 others like this.
  5. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

When I joined in November 2013 I was just a frustrated vaper. It was very difficult to get something that really worked at the night markets here in Udonthani and also Nongkai was a pain. So I learned a lot from all of the wonderful people in this forum, and Micky and Tienga made sure that I got some equipment, that I was very satisfied with. Later Big joint the forum and it got's even better.

Today I am nearly where I like to be I only need.....I have some fine mechanical mods and also some regulated mods I am still using after 1 and a half year, and I am still happy with them. Today I got the IVP mini in the vapemail, and now I think I have enough mods for a long time. If I had have the courage to go into rebuildables from the start I would not need any more, but now I am still missing a few rebuildable tanks to replace the ones I have, and then I can really concentrate on juice.

For me personally I'm not the big dripper, I still prefer a tank, so i will have my eyes open for them. I am very grateful for this forum and the friendly people, and wow I have learned a lot from you all.

6. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

Same here, the help i have received from this forum is beyond anything i expected. even now, over in the USA, i still come back here to take part in this forum instead of ECF or one of the big ones here. there is no doubt in my mind, without this forum i would have been smoking much longer than i did.

a big :bravo: to V for putting it all together!

Tibo, Emmess, jon and 4 others like this.
  7. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Thread Starter Serial Vapist

1 YEAR TODAY!!!

Neilly, taotoo, skeeters and 8 others like this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Ridwan Hartono and Tibo like this.
  9. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Ridwan Hartono, Siam Diesel and Tibo like this.
  10. Ridwan Hartono
    Relaxed

Ridwan Hartono MTL ♥️

11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Congratulations @fillmcavity :) Let's target a successful second year !

[​IMG]

12. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, WELL BLOODY DONE,LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.