1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Regional eLiquids

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by BKKPOO, May 28, 2016.

1. BKKPOO

BKKPOO Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience with these eLiquid brands. How do you like them?

Monster dessert
    Equal
    Cloud Niner
    Cloudy heaven

Any recommendations?

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I have tried Cloud Niner Pineapple. Too much sweetener for me personally but others seem to like it. It's pretty well known that I am not a fan of Malaysian juices, so I'm probably the wrong person to comment. The best Malaysian juice I've tried is Kraken Strawberry Crust. A little different but not overly sweetened and no cooling agent.

Yong, Scuba Vaper and BKKPOO like this.
  3. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

Cloudy Heaven peach & yogurt is pretty decent.

BKKPOO and Scuba Vaper like this.
  4. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

I like Equal - Green, taste like strawberry with some cooling mint. The bottles sucks though as they are the flat top kind, no tip, no needle.

5. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

I've tried monster and mbk, both of which I reckon were past their use by date, as I didn't like them out of the bottle and one of them made me feel nauseous . I used scubie's juice repair method to correct the liquids, re bottled in glass and good to go ...

So monster strawberry cheesecake, ok, completely vape that bottle.

And mbk mango stick rice, ok, more like mango and coconut, still have a little bit left which will be vaped.

As for telling whether it's past it's use by date, dunno, but I didn't buy anything from that vendor again. My opinion is that eliquid is better kept in glass than plastic, and should be refrigerated by the vendor, rather than shoved in a drawer in Thai heat ...

BKKPOO likes this.
  6. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

I've only used monster desserts out of all listed, and I can swear by them its a good juice. much much better than some high-end juices I've bought.

Scuba Vaper and BKKPOO like this.
  7. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Mbk mango sticky rice and just plain mango are damn fine.

Say it often enough but this is coming from a no sweet/ fruity /sugar / kiddie crap / candy type flavor vaper
    **Updated**
    @Scuba Vaper - not sure we are talkin about the same stuff.

image.jpeg

Misread you. This is the stuff that's damn fine. MFK.

Speaking of which, anyone know where to get this? It is good enough for seconds and bottle running low. Cant even remember where this came from. Must have drank too much gasoline and went on a fugue shopping trip (again)

8. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

if I remember, it came from wut in Pattaya

Scuba Vaper and BKKPOO like this.
  9. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Do you mean to say you keep a log of other people's personal shopping histories or that all that juice comes from one place!?

These days, neither would be too surprising.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Hehehe, I believe I brought some of the MFK Mango Sticky Rice to one of our get togethers...and it did indeed come from Wut. ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  11. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

yes, you did siam and after the bottle from you I ordered more so @Darth Vaper that's how I remember mate, I need to know where the good juice comes from so as to order more. not easy to find good juice and I don't do Malaysian stuff so that makes it harder,

Scuba Vaper and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Pardon please if the prior post was perceived as particularly paranoid... Sanity nor reality itself need come into question.

Its just that after 10 straight days of trouble shooting connectivity issues on multiple lines even after os upgrades and alternating completely different vpn technologies only to finally deduce that traffic is being meddled with by the ISPs...

The solution, it has been determined, that in order to circumvent the man made inside out planetary controls one must configure flashlights to see around corners. This is accomplished by employing "p" persistently in your packet headers.

Not crazy. If you cannot see that it is because you cannot believe that. Its you. It is all on you.

...so THAT, and yes, Wut. Was just having a laugh. Bought from him a few times while he was still at that tech mall...

Yup. Bathroom break has reached its natural conclusion and right on time, wraps this one up nicely.

Back to work! Cheers, y'all!

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  13. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

@Darth Vaper I didn't keep the original bottle, I rebottle almost exclusively into glass. I did keep the label :

image.jpg

As for ISP issues in Land of Smiles, this is common, changing ISPs may solve. Some ISPs I know do traffic shaping. Also don't forget there is government censorship, for instance "the daily mail" in UK is fully banned into Thailand, I think probably because they've posted embarrassing stuff for Thai government in the past. Government also blocks many "adult" sites too. Or in other cases it may be that the site itself doesn't want overseas traffic, and may block entire countries.

As for how to circumvent, depends on what you're trying to do. The above mentioned website I can access free via hidemyass' free Web proxy. If I wanted a more robust/anonymous solution I would probably look at setting up my own VPN on digital ocean, or take advantage of one the TOR solutions. However little that I do requires it, so not really worth the effort, and where I have been blocked there is almost always a simple and cheap workaround. Sorry for moving off topic, happy for mods to move this into it's own thread, if they feel a discussion on online privacy and censorship is something they want discussed here. Or not.

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Off topic posts have been removed to avoid derailing the thread; please keep it on topic, i.e., about regional e-liquids recommendations per the OP.
    :cheers2:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Scuba Vaper likes this.