1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Proposed Thai Laws for Vaping in Thailand

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by glenn, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yep, me too. ;)

Frayedmind and Konvict like this.
  2. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

and for me too, with a liquid that has high PG content, sometimes I would pull my Tshirt up
    to conceal the exhale...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Blanket over the head while sleeping :) At the end of my most recent flight i asked the person siting next to me(he was kind of cool) if he noticed me vaping which he did not :)

Just send it

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Koki
    Cool

Koki Well-Known Member

Really ?

Man I set off my own fire alarm at home. I think my mod is too cloudy or something. Either that I gotta learn how to hold it in and not exhale.

like Cheech and Chong, lol.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

One could always leave the bright lights of the cities, (and good food, entertainment, etc), and come to Nakhon Nowhere. Where you are dragged in by the local police when you call in the local tin roofed eatery for breakfast. Then forced to share a bottle of Regency, (nasty stuff), before promising to find starter kits.

6. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Haha I had a similar experience with an immigration officer and a bottle of 100 Piper (nastier stuff).

7. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Well like a lot of other members I came to Thailand to find my piece of heaven.
    To get away from Australia "The Nanny state"
    Now Immigration keep changing the rules and some officers that just make them up as they go along.:yes sir:

After finding the ONLY thing to stop me smoking and improve my health the Thai Government come
    along with this piece of shit about vaping.:police:

I have seen many changes here in 25 years and I dont like the way this place is going
    I think its time to move on. I have always wanted to go to Cuba.:congratulations:

Where I live my Thai landlord owns 5o houses and he only wants foreigners living in them
    Only 9 out of the 50 have tenants in them. Now that is a sign of the times.

Rowdy:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

8. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Here is my guide for vaping in the airplane bathroom.
    #1 Use a 50/50 PG/VG juice. Too much VG and the clouds get bigger.
    #2 Point the air "thingie" directly at the sink.
    #3 Turn your wattage down. This is not a cloud comp.
    #4 Hold it in for as long as you can.
    #5 Exhale through your shirt directly above the sink where you have directed the air flow
    #6 If for some reason this does not work and the smoke alarm does go off, put the mod down the front of your pants. You can turn out your front pockets and pat down your back pockets to put on a show for the flight attendants.

If you are really lucky, the best looking flight attendant will know your trick and put her hands down your pants to retrieve the mod. *Sorry for this sentence, I went perv mode for a moment after seeing the attendant on my last flight. You can ignore this part but I won't.

Koki, taotoo and Frayedmind like this.
  9. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Vaping is only one aspect for living. I don't have to vape everywhere. There are other in my opinion more relavant issues.

The freedom to do what I like most of the time, safety for my family, and the freedom to sometimes stretch the rules a little to get what we need without being punished by authorities or society for example, possibilities to develop, etc.

Thailand is big enough and not possible to control every corner of it. The country is at the moment under certain blanket of stagnation, so I see it at least. In 5 years things may change drastically.

BKKPOO likes this.
  10. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I don't know if you have spent much time in Cambodia but if you liked Thailand 25 years ago, Cambodia should be right up your alley. I have ties here in Thailand but if I did not, Cambodia would be the place for me to chill out for the next few years and see what happens in Thailand.

debatedude, Siam Diesel and Rowdy like this.
  11. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

I had a five year break from Thailand 2007 to 2012, I stay in Cambodia.
    I love it over there but I had to return to Thailand for health reasons
    I had 2 heart attacks after arriving back in Thailand & had 3 stents put in.
    95% of my health problems have been caused by heavy smoking for over 50 years

Rowdy

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  12. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Cambodia is not the place to be when you have serious health problems. If you are in fairly good health, it's a nice place to be.

Siam Diesel and Rowdy like this.
  13. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

My last few flights, not that this thread is actually about vaping on planes, but anyway,.... High to max PG, high Nic, minimal PG based flavor and sensible tank, not a cloud chaser. No problems.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

14. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Wondering how come in the last couple day's 2 thai based web shop's are opening and advertising some fir thailnd actually nice vape gear. Also the well known vendor is bringing goodies as usual. Seams like they are not ti worried about the future with Vaping in TH.

Just send it

BillD likes this.
  15. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

Heart disease can be reversed by going on a plant based diet. Become a vegetarian. Cut back on meat, oil and fried foods. Cheers

Sent using tapatalk