1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Product review,,,,,

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Adeeos, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Adeeos

Adeeos Thread Starter Member

After struggling with an INcorrect, flashlight battery, that lasted about only 2 hours,, I went and bought a, "correct" vaping battery from a trusted Thailand vapors vendor,,, results?????,,, dodgy/dubious sticker,, and?,,, 2 hours of vape time,,,, same same but different,,,, out of pocket?, $350thb,,,, I guess I'll go back to the fragile, eGo one batteries,, at LEAST they last 4-5 hours,,,,,, You KNOW something's, "legit",,, when they throw a cheap sticker on it,, and call it,,, "good".... At least in Thailand anyways,,,,. lololol battery1.jpg battery2.jpg

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Battery looks to be an LG HD2...rated as a 25 amp, 2000 mAh battery. White battery label is pretty standard...
    Test of LG 18650 HD2 2000mAh (Magenta)

What mod & atty are you using it with? What is the coil resistance and what is the power setting? Are you chain vaping? All these things play into the battery life.

Edit: A 2000 mAh battery will not last as long as a 2500/3000 mAh battery. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the battery.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    farangmick and Konvict like this.
  3. Adeeos

Kanger KBOX, tank/atomizer from an eGO one .05ohm coil, set on 25watts, Not chain vaping

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Presume that's 0.5 ohm coil...which means you're pulling 7 amps for each vape.

Can only suggest you try to find a higher capacity battery (Samsung 25r [2500 mAh] or LG HG2 [3000 mAh]) and see if that helps. Generally, the higher the capacity (i.e., rated mAh), the longer the battery will last.

I don't own one of those mods...maybe some of our members who do can chime in on the battery life they get with similar coil resistance/batteries.

5. Adeeos

On several of the reviews of this on youtube, guys were claiming about 4-5 hrs using them at 20-25 watts

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Yep, and they're probably using higher capacity batteries than this particular LG cell.

Sony VTC5 (2600 mAh...as long as they're genuine), Samsung 25R (2500 mAh), LG HE2/HE4 (2500 mAh) and LG HG2 (3000 mAh) are the favored vaping batteries presently.

7. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

How many ml's do you vape? I suspect that is the root of the problem. An 18650 lasts me 2-3 @ <3ml per day.

The sticker is a legal requirement when shipping batteries from certain countries. You should be more concerned with what is under the sticker.
    You mention eGo's. what tank did you use with these eGo batteries?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    farangmick and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. samui

samui Well-Known Member

I used to get half a day from a samsung 25r 2500mah 0.5 ohm build in sub tank mini at 25 watts.i dont use the k box anymore but it worked pretty good for me never had any issues.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

He mentioned eGo ONE tank that come with the kit so I assume the eGo battery he use is probably the ONE version which hold more mah than the standard eGo pen type (1,100 mah, 2,200 mah and 2,600 mah) and fire at constant 24W when use with the 0.5Ω coil head.

10. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Yeah missed that.

11. Adeeos

The OEM eGo base/tank...
    **Updated**
    I'm getting 2ish hours outta it,,, as WELL as the, "flashlight" battery,,, again,,, Same Same,,,

12. samui

samui Well-Known Member

Is the battery being fully charged ,what kind of charger you use?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

13. Adeeos

Cheap, generic universal type charger,,, takes FOREVER to take a full charge,,, but works,,,