1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

premixed flavour concentrates

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by pommyb, May 22, 2014.

1. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

Firstly no I am not back. I felt I had to pass this on though.

I have an order coming for flavour concentrates from here

Marble Valley Vapors, Hand mixed e-liquid from Vermont Age Verification

Hope the link works. If not it is marblevalleyvapors.com

same deal as MBV with premixed flavours in concentrate form no nic.

I haven't got them yet but have heard nothing but good about their juice. This is a special deal atm but in the next few days they site will be updated with what is avsilable for now and when the flavourings she uses come in off order the list will be expanded. They will be more expensive than MBV but if the quality is there I have no problem with that personally.

for your consideration.

2. pommyb

Just a follow up. Got my concentrates from Marble Valley Vapors today and mixed a batch of each. 1 week steeping minimum is recommened so this is first impressions only. They are bloody fantastic and in my opinion can ONLY get better with steeping.

Don't miss out on this company. Yes they are more expensive than MBV concentrates but the quality and grade of flavour is out of this world. I still don't think it is an option on the page as yet as here flavouring deliveries have not come in yet. But message her anyway and have a chst. You will NOT regret getting either juice or contrates from this company.

3. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Just wondering, do you happen to know if they provide a Certificate of Analysis upon request? I'm holding off on any further concentrate orders from vendors that aren't providing it, at least for the time being. Especially with them being "hand-mixed", I kind of worry about what could be in them. I know the major vendors are starting to get all their flavorings tested, but until I see the results I'll be sticking to TPA and FA, although if MTB doesn't come out with tests soon I'll be running a GC/MS on Moo Juice and Butterscotch myself.

4. pommyb

No idea about certs. Didn't realize they were a requirement for juice recommendations now. I do know she uses top quality flavourings from all over the world though. 7 yes 7 different strawberry flavourings combined to get the flavour she wants.

Apart from that I'm just not that worried at this point as there is no difinative information on ANY ingredients used as they were not designed for inhalation and there are no studies available.

I would try a message to the company.

5. pommyb

Ok final post on this. 3 flavours fully steeped and they are ALL juice I would vspe all day happily. Any fault I can find is so tiny it is not worth mentioning. The other 3 need a few more days steeping, on recommended times from the company, but again ALL are very good and again something I will vape all day happily.

so 6 flavours and 6 juices that are amazing. I WILL be gatting them all again and many more as well I think. Very accurate and realistic flavours. If you want easy diy that is better than ANY premixed juice I have tried then give them a go. If you don't like them give me a shout. I'll more than likely buy them off you.

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

can you write a little review about them here i am excited