1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

People are idiots

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by yourauntbob, Feb 21, 2016.

1. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

sorry, but its true. on the beginner thread there was a video about a 700 watt box mod. The obvious question is why? Then i cam across this...

This is what gives vaping a bad name (IMO). I get that its a hobby for some, and I would put myself in this category. But cant we use some common sense?

jon and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Loki, Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  3. Richard

Richard Well-Known Member

Maybe next he could heat up some barbed wire with a blow torch and then start dripping on it

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I always say--"Each to his own"--but, Holy Sh*t, who the hell needs something like that--my Max. watt vaping ever has been around 90-100 watts, a year or so back with a Sigelei 150 watt Mod--couldn't see any benefit over and above normal, sensible levels of watts--I rarely go above 30-40 watts these days.
    These massive output devices maybe suit the occasional 'Show-Off' Cloud producer but they are absolutely not for 99% of vapers.

jon and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

This disappeared from the world some time ago... ;)

jon, Loki, Dieter. and 2 others like this.
  6. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

7. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Not just a bad name, reputation for being more or less retarded too. I'm usually in line with haybilly in "Each to his own". But there is limits, and this is far over that. Not only personal damage in here, great potential for collateral damage to other people too.

Siam Diesel likes this.