1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

order from 3fVAPE

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by asiaexpat, Jan 23, 2020.

1. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

been tracking an order from 3fvape stuck at international(transit) china since jan 17th--its now 14 days since got shipping notice. normally I would get it delivered in no more than 12 days--- i don't live at delivery address so don't know if was delivered and tracking not updated. any having similar issues--this disease scare maybe holding up it somehow??

2. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I fiannly got a delivery few days ago--so never mind--its a ratel mechlyfe--excellant

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Glad it all went ok finally

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Benjamin Jones

Benjamin Jones New Member

CNY causes massive delivery delays in my past experience

5. Okaa

Okaa Active Member

Is it possible to order from here with current covid situation? I'm not sure if they are stopping every package.

I also can't remember if it is better to order from the german or chinese warehouse and which shipping to choose.

6. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Hard to say but anytime ordering from overseas is going to be risky, standard airmail is the best though...
    Never used the German one but i'd say China....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Tetley

Tetley Member

Not 3fvape but I am waiting on 2 small orders from Fasttech. Ordered on 9/10 March and both shipped on 16th March. The first order (China Post) has moved 2 stops inside China and come to a stop. It's been at the same place since 24th March. The 2nd order (Hong Kong Post registered airmail) hasn't even been assigned a tracking number yet. HKP have told Fasttech that they will not ship until they sufficient packages to make up a single consignment - who knows how long that might be. This is not a whinge by the way just for information if it helps. Current Covid situation no doubt.
    However, it does prompt me to ask a question.
    Does anybody know where I can source 32 gauge Ni80 wire in Thailand? I've tried all the ones I can find with no luck. I want to try making my own fused claptons.

Cheers.