1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Omerta RDA clone

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Product Description
    The Omerta RDA Clone by Tobeco has an innovative design with features that are not found in many RDAs. This RDA has a unique airflow sleeve that gives the user the option for a tight draw or an airy draw depending on their liking. The snorkel airflow has slots along the top of the cap, which draws air downward to the cyclops holes and into the chamber, boosting flavor and throat hit. The sleeve of the Omerta RDA Clone by Tobeco also includes the standard cyclops airflow holes that can be run in either a dual coil or single coil configuration.

Price 650THB.
    EMS 50THB.

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Got one of these in the mail, heard good things about it

3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I handled today and very unique airflow design. Sadly you cannot use both the top airholes and side open at same time but I still bet it vapes nicely. IMO, it was a very nicely machined clone.

4. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Well, it sure looks interesting ! I don't really understand the airflow system though but I am willing to give it a try.

5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Basically you can either open up the cyclops side holes for more immediate and direct air to the coils or you can open the top air holes which direct air downwards along grooves that open in same location as cyclops and direct the air that way. Cannot have both top and sides open at same time. My guess is that the top open would be a warmer and more flavorful vape as it looks tighter but not sure. Interested to hear what someone thinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big by-pass and Tibo like this.
  6. Rick O-Shea

**Updated**

Big by-pass and Tibo like this.
  7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Thanks for linking, Rick

8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Thanks Rick, I'll look at it tonight.

Sent from the future

9. Rick O-Shea

Been messing about with this the past few days, the version Big has does appear to be of better quality than mine. The post holes on his are correct (45 degree angle) and the screws appear to be machined better than on the version I have.

I've tried 3 different builds on it.

[​IMG]
    Probably the simplest of them all to both coil and wick,the airflow doesn't hit the coils directly, you can direct the air from behind the posts but it whistles a little, I'd say this was the second best performing build that I tried. Flavour is decent but I didn't particularly like the vape quality.

[​IMG]
    Verticals were not too much hassle to do, I hate wicking vertical coils though and this atty generally is a bit strange in regards to wicking. flavour wise this was the worst of the three.

[​IMG]
    The best build of the lot, air directly on the coils, could probably do with a bit less wick but flavour was very good with this build. I still prefer the vape quality of the Tobh but the flavour from this build was easily better IMO.

I can't help but think this would be better if it just had 2 posts in a similar fashion to the Magma, keeping everything else the same, which would provide more room for wicking with less airflow restriction.

*Messed up the pics. Nevermiind.

Big by-pass and Scratchy like this.