1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

OFFTOPIC: So i bought myself a Android TV Box

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by oil, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Ive been using kodi/xbmc for years but never tried live tv, any tips on setting it up?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Maybe have a look here.

I did try the Castaway addon for live sport on Kodi, but nothing loads, and when it does it streams poorly. This is supposedly one of the better sport addons available.

3. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

been watching live baseball and football using prosports addon--and sportsdevil addon--works ok--i have a 50/25 net connection.
    **Updated**
    U using windows or andriod? Anyway i installed kodi then installed a preconfigured build that includes lots of addons. Do a utube search for kodi builds and u will find out tons of info on how to do this

4. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

5. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

I am using FrenchExpatTV for all French channels including Canal+ and sport channels, but I think this company have the equivalent for UK channels. It is great, can watch TV just like I was in France and even more as it includes some expensive private channels I was not subscribing when leaving in France ! And the best: all programs from the past 7 days can be viewed, so it solves the time difference problem. For example, I was used to watch the daily news in France at 2000hrs, I am still watching at 2000hrs in Thailand, but it is the news from the previous day

In fact, the UK version for my frenchexpattv is thaiexpattv !

https://www.thaiexpat.tv/channels.php

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  6. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I tried the free trial of thaiexpatTV. Some people might appreciate it but I thought it was worse than IlikeHDTV; More expensive too!
    @Axel maybe you'd like the French subscription to IlikeHDTV?

7. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Have checked iLikeHDtv website, and didn't find any French subscription... French is not as popular as English language, so already so happy to get all French programs with FrenchExpatTV For you guys, sure, better to get the cheapest provider, you have the choice !

Siam Diesel likes this.