1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Noalox in Thailand - Hurry

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by ryanmacl, Mar 19, 2014.

1. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

You just gave me one hell of an idea. My tube is arriving today. I obviously won't use all of it in the near future. Perhaps I should sell mech lube jobs

2. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

:rolling laugh:

i have your first customer, he wants this mod lubed

Error 403 (Forbidden)!!1

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

btw, VM is sold out already :D

4. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Anyone tried a light smear of this on their nemesis button stem? Trying to think of the right word. ..But my button is a bit sticky unless I am lucky enough to dead centre my press which doesn't often happen. Thinking it might help.

5. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I tried it and it didn't help, it just made it feel a bit mushy. What did help was some polishing compound and a Dremel polishing pad, but you would probably get the same results from Brasso. Try that and maybe some graphite dry lubricant, which you should be able to get at any bicycle shop, or maybe even HomePro. The benefit of Noalox is that it is conductive and stops oxidation, neither of which is useful for the switch stem.

6. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Good info. Thanks. I'll take a look in home pro and see what they have.

7. Nikosan

Nikosan Active Member

Bad wing remove the second spring from the trigger (the smaller spring). As for NoOx is it that much of a demand in thailand? hell, i can get it quite easily here in the states. Why don't you guys do a group buy on a bottle or two and just disperse it. I have a bottle and i don't see a forseeable future where i use all of it or hell maybe i'll just import a few into thailand XD

8. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

9. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

I just dry clean the connections every time I do a juice change/refill. I use towel paper on the male/tank and a cotton bud (Q tip for those from the US) on the female/mod. If juice gets down in the threads I'll dip the cotton bud in alcohol and clean the mod with it turned upside down. Because of its design, I have to bend the cotton bud in half to clean the threads on the VTR, but not a big deal really.

What am I missing?

10. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Look at the second post of Ryanmacl in this thread....

The new ProVari P3 has an IQ build in that can detect the quality of the mod and if the IQ is low you may have to clean the contacts of the threads to get the IQ up again. You can clean the bottom cap threads with alcohol and to keep it buttery smooth and make sure you get the best conductivity possible you use Noalox.

They even say put some on your battery.....but I don't really know if that's a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

And SD bought something today that really needs this...!

Because the threads wear out easily with certain materials, so you always have to keep them buttery smooth!

But don't tell anybody!

11. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

The first post by him mentions the SVD, which is something I have. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry...I just realized this is about a product that lubricates rather than prevent oxidation.