1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

No Atomiser found

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Shane Feder, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Shane Feder

Shane Feder Thread Starter New Member

Hi guys,
    Bought an eVic VTC Dual a while back and tried it randomly with a Kangertech atomiser.
    Worked on and off (No Atomiser found) so I gave up and put back in the cupboard. (it was meant to be just my back-up).
    Now my I-Joy Diamond has been stolen so I urgently need a replacement.
    Tried the eVic with the Ultimo Atomiser that was supplied with it and keep getting "No Atomiser Found".
    Cleaned everything, pulled everything apart and put back together - still nothing ?
    1 I bought from DNA Vapors and they have gone out of business so can't ask for help there.
    2 Tried purchasing a replacement from Thai Vape shop but the only thing they had requires 20350 batteries. I have 18650 and 20700 batteries coming out my ears and now a new size battery ???
    3 Can anyone please offer advice on this "No Atomiser Found" issue or do I just throw it in the bin ?
    4 Can anyone recommend a new power unit and atomiser and where to source ? - I am only familiar with I-Joy, Joyetech and Kangertech products.
    5 Need to get something urgently as I am back smoking cigarettes and hating it - not sure if I am allowed to post but [personal information deleted],
    Any help greatly appreciated,
    Cheers,
    Shane

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2019
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like the male 510 connector in the atomizer isn't making a connection with the female 510 connector in the mod...this is usually the cause of "no atomiser found". The male 510 connector in the atty may be too short or the female 510 connector in the mod may be too deep thus preventing a good connection. If the mod has an adjustable 510 connector, try using a pencil to push it down...it may be stuck at its fully depressed limit and this may loosen it up so it makes contact with the atty.
    Never heard of these...maybe 18350 or 20650 batts? Both are common sizes for mods.
    Please do not post personal information...we use the PM system on here for messages.

debatedude likes this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Some real old school vaping brand names in the OP ..
    Could be owt really, 510 pin not making contact, could try to pull it up with a small screwdriver or it could be a dodgy wire or a problem with the chip....
    So many good cheap mods, tanks and kits around nowadays i'd just chuck it and get something else.

debatedude, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  4. Shane Feder

Siam Diesel,
    Thank you for your response.
    My apologies for posting personal details but was trying to get an urgent response.
    This is from the I-Joy Baby Avenger listed on Thai Vape shop
    "Dual 20350 Batteries with 108W Max Output".
    Unless someone can assist with an alternative I will buy this and then i will have 3 x different size batteries to worry about (until the next battery size comes out !!)
    Cheers,
    Shane

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Just looked up that mod...it does take 20350 batts...never read anything about them.

Have you checked what Big has available in the way of mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debatedude likes this.
  6. Shane Feder

V,
    Thank you for your response.
    I am old school and I keep going with what I know until I find something better.
    I live 20 km from the Cambodian border in the middle of nowhere so very hard for me to pick and choose what I want to buy.
    Trying to get some urgent help regarding what is a good alternative and where can I source,
    Cheers,
    Shane
    **Updated**
    I had contact with Mr Big via e-mail quite a few months ago but have lost those details.
    How is the best way to contact him ?

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Shane, sent you a PM

debatedude likes this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

He has his own section on the forum. You can send him a PM.

9. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

My Nautilus mini bit the dust with those dreaded words last week. 3 years of super service, and I still think I can get it going again. But knew I needed another, so went though Big's stuff online here. Bingo, I found it. PMed him and heard back the next day. He had it. put the money in his account, 2 hours later I get a picture of the package to check all is correct. Yup, the next day it was here, BKK/BKK though. Big is way cool..

10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

You probably just need to change the 510 pin at the bottom...the spring has probably lost its resiliency. FWIW, I've been renewing my Nautilus tanks for several years.

debatedude and jpr like this.
  11. Shane Feder

Thank you for your responce - greatly appreciated
    **Updated**
    Thank you SD for your help. I got a suitable replacement via the links you gave me so I can stop stressing and now take a bit of time to look around for a long term partner (where do I find Mr Bigs website or section ?)
    Cheers,
    Shane

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Here... Thailand Vapers

debatedude and jpr like this.
  13. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

I have 2 ELeaf mods I bought about 4 years ago. In the past 2 days they have both stopped.
    Same problem "No atomizer found". Changed coils etc but still no good.
    Looks as if I will have to buy a new one. Whats a good one on the market today that I can get in Thailand without any hassles?

Cheers
    Rowdy

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  15. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Get a Pico, for me the best bang for the buck. I dont need bells and whistles I need a device that always works.

Bantorvaper, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.