1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

New Flavors E-Juice In Stock - Make Show Salt Strawberry Kiwifruit Yogurt & Honey Pomelo

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hey guys. It's a long time since I introduced you some types of naked 100 e-juice last time. So I think maybe you'd like to try some new flavors recently. Today I'm gonna bring you two types of new flavors e-juice from Make Show. Both of them are formulated with nicotine salts and in stock now. Next let's have a sneak peek.

1. Make Show Salt Strawberry Kiwifruit Yogurt E-Juice

[Introduction]
    Make Show Salt Strawberry Kiwifruit Yogurt E-Juice is Strawberry, Kiwifruit, Yogurt and has nicotine concentrations options of 25 mg and 50 mg. This vape juice flavor is formulated with nicotine salts.
    [​IMG]

2. Make Show Salt Honey Pomelo E-Juice

[Introduction]
    Make Show Salt Honey Pomelo E-Juice is actually saltnic fruit e-juice; its e-liquid flavor is absolutely crazy. After one puff of this insanely sweet mind-blowing flavor, and you will find yourself being carted off to the loony bin after going nanas over this vape juice. This mix comes in a variety of nicotine levels: 25mg and 50mg.
    [​IMG]
    [Parameters]
    Size: 60ml
    Nicotine Avail: 25mg, 50mg

Would like to try the new flavors e-juice? Order them from the online vape shop now:
    Make Show Salt Strawberry Kiwifruit Yogurt E-Juice 60ml | VapeSourcing
    Make Show Salt Honey Pomelo E-Juice 60ml | VapeSourcing

You may also want to try these:
    best brain freeze e-juice
    best hawaiian pog e-juice

2. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Of course you can't select Thailand from this website for a shipping address...

3. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Most of E-juice just can ship to USA.

4. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

I found one for Nicsalt - waiting for delivery now :)