1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Need VaporMist contact info

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by smithereens, Aug 28, 2014.

1. smithereens

smithereens Thread Starter Member

I haven't ordered from VaporMist before, and I'm not on facebook. Can anyone PM me his email address? Feel free to list your top 3 flavours too :)

2. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

As far as i know he only deals tru facebook....

3. smithereens

boo. I'm hoping I can deal with him via email.

4. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Only yesterday I tried to figure out the complexities of facebook to place an order with him. Gave up after an hour :computer_2:

5. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

6. smithereens

I just don't like how facebook tracks everything you do online that isn't facebook. Their like/share buttons that are ubiquitous on pretty much all non-facebook websites allow them to track you (yes when you are logged out also). If you're on facebook, rest assured they have your internet browsing history saved on their end. Every day there are massive numbers of hacking attempts against these big web entities (google, twitter, facebook, dropbox, etc.). Just wait until the day when one of the facebook hacking attempts gets thru and publicly reveals millions of user's internet browsing histories alongside their real names.

Facebook sucks now anyway. It was pretty damn awesome for the first couple of years, but became annoying as hell after that.

7. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

If you dont want to be tracked maybe Tails is an option for you.:vaping:

Tails - Privacy for anyone anywhere

8. smithereens

Thanks Mash! I'm not really concerned about it. Just pisses me off enough that I'll never use FB again.

Anyway, I remembered that another member PMed me his email address months ago when I first joined here. Hopefully he still uses it...

9. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Wait a sec and I will give you his email!

- - - Updated - - -

I just gave you a pm!

- - - Updated - - -

His juices

Permanant Juice Flavours - New Improved Recipes . Quality Assured Ingredients ,All Usp Grade With Certificate Of Anaylsis (COA) .Prices are 80 Bht For Non Tobacco Flavours & 90 Baht For Tobacco Based Flavours For 15mls ,Nicotine Levels Are 0mg 5mg 10mg If Wanting Over This Nic Level Plz Advise When Ordering As There Will Be A 5 Baht Premium For Higher Level Nic Juices . Extra Flavour Shots Are Onl...y 5 Baht & Can Add Any Mints Or Menthol Flavorings To Your Ordered Juices Free Of Charge . Occasionally There Will Be New Juices Keep A Watch Out For These .Thx To All Valued Customers - Vapor Mist

Tobacco Flavoured -- Bogan Blend , Bogan Blue , Bogan Ice , Bogan Butterscotch , Kretek (clove)

Thai Inspired -- Sinful Sinsot , Same Same But ?? , Love You Long Time , Pak Waan ,

Mints & Menthols -- Peppermint ,Cool Mint , Spearmint , Mint , Minty Mixed Fruit , Menthol (Mild)

Drinks - Lemon / Lime Spritz ,Oishi Ok

Fruits -- Mixed Berries , Grape , Pineapple , Passionfruit , Peach , Strawberry , Lychee , Apricot , Banana ,Tutti Fruiti ,Hubba Bubba Fruit Punch

Dessert -- Coconut Slice, Strawberries & Cream , Blueberries & Cream , Banana Cream , Butterscotch , Maple Nut , Peaches & Cream ,A Chocwork Orange , Deep Fried Donuts , Pineapple Donut , Coffee Cream Cake , Swift Kick 2 The Nutz

Flavour descriptions -- Tobacco Flavours
    Bogan Blend (2170) . A full rich bodied tobacco juice for those who are like something deep and throaty .Be a true westy .
    Bogan Ice . ...Same as above with a kick of menthol .
    Bogan Butterscotch .Tobacco blended with the smoothness and sweetness of butterscotch .Great after dinner vape .
    Bogan Blu . Blueberries and tobacco .This juice is a little tart a litt...le sweet with a full bodied tobacco which will sure impress

Thai Inspired
    Sinful Sinsot ,For those who have paid over the odds for the pleasure of matrimonial bliss ,Here is a juice that calms those thoughts and brings only joy. A blend of Peaches Lychees and a very slight hint of menthol .Exotic And Cool .

Same Same But ??? .This juice is inspired by GLV Melon Boba .Yes it melons ,it green coloured and yes its an all day vape , same same but very different .My current all day vape .

Love You Long Time .This juice is a apricot based juice that what the name implies ,You will indeed love it long time as it is moorish , fresh and juicy just like a freshly picked apricot with a back note of something special .Guaranteed for long lasted pleasure

Pak Waan .Yes we have all had this spoken to us at some stage in our time here ,now get your own dose of sweet talk which is a vanilla cream with a hint of citrus ,Perfect by itself or and an exellent blending flavour for any existing juices you might already have ,Smooth and creamy na jaaa .

Mixed Flavours
    A Chocwork Orange . This Special Blend Of Smooth Chocolate & Juicy Orange Is As Wicked As The Movie Its Based On .Totally Enjoyable.

Swift Kick 2 The Nutz . A Juice For Those Who Like There Nuts Crunched Into Vapable Goodness . Peanuts .Almonds With A Hint Of Vanilla & Chocolate In The Back Notes Of This Juice .Perfect For Blending Or Vaped by itself .

Lemon/Lime Spritze .This is reminiscent of sprite with a hint of something tropical .

Hubba Bubba Hawaiian Fruit .The juiceness of fruit blended with a light bubblegum undertone .
    Deep Fried ...Donuts . We all love a donut or 10 .No need to go to krispy kreme or dunkin donuts for your sugar hit .Highly recommended by Mr Doug .

Coffee Cream Cake .Think sponge cake with a dash of baileys for those who like coffee without the caffiene hit .

Pineapple Donut . This classic aussie tuck shop treat loved by all will have the memory racing towards recess time

10. smithereens

Thanks again, Konvict. I've been craving that Deep Fried Donut, and I haven't even tried it yet!

11. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Vapor Mists email is:
    Konvict already did

- - - Updated - - -

my favortie VM juices are:
    - Deep Fried Donut
    - Bogan Blend
    - Love You Long Time
    - Sinful Sinsot
    - Strawberrry Cream

make sure you ordered at least them

12. smithereens

UPDATE: Got the email already - kop khun na.

- - - Updated - - -

all of these are definitely on my list. thx oil!

13. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I tried Deep Fried Donut also and it is really good!

Banana was not for me!

I have some others but I stopped after trying the banana!

14. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

hey i am waiting for a post with your favorite MBV juices ...

15. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Just put my order in with greg. Followed your recommendations plus a few others.