1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

nebox--first impressions

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by asiaexpat, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Conclusion : haybilly has gigantic hands

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Tibo, Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  2. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Thanks for the feedback on that box, I really like it. It looks great ! So the airflow is about the Subtank airflow open wide ?

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I guess, about like that.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    I am very impressed with this device, it's new I know, but zero leakage, not so keen on my first go with the RBA but the Stock coil is excellent.

Tibo likes this.
  4. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

One more thing--I can say for sure that--the standard SubTank type Square Coil heads will fit, and work, in the NeBox--whether they are as good as the new, round style ones--not so sure--but, I wasn't testing like with like--I had previously had the O.5 Ohm SSOCC coil, that comes with the NeBox, and it was great--even for me, who has recently moved above 1.0 ohm mostly--this was fine--anyway, put a Square Subtank vertical 1.2 ohm coil head in, just to see, and it's been vaping fine for a couple of days--I just put the round one back in--and, obviously, a lot more vapour, but to be fair, the 1.2 ohm seems to chuck out more vapour in the NeBox than it ever did in any of my Subtanks.

Neilly and Axel like this.