1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

nebox--first impressions

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by asiaexpat, Dec 9, 2015.

1. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

got a nebox today from fasttech--also ordered one from big.

quickly added some cotton and started using the rba---performance wise it works fine--plenty of airflow for me and I have been using the subtank minis with airflow fully open--seems about the same airflow. hardest thing so far is getting used to how close the drip is to the device-- once i get used to that--and i am already as i sit here and vape it--the more I like it. this is going to be my take out device as it won't stick out of my shirt pocket and the 10 ml juice capacity is awesome. another big plus for me is the looks--this will draw much less attention
    nebox.jpg
    have already decided to keep the black one get from big--and dump a couple subtank minis.

after a little more time on this and comparing to other devices it seems to be little tighter airflow that a fully open subtank mini v2--still fine for me

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Was just about to order one for the cart until this….Hmmm have to think a little more maybe but at the price and capacity? Might get it anyway for the car and hard nights out.

3. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Saw on Kanger facebook page that this thing has leaking issue if you charge the battery directly from the unit itself and the solution is to leave the unit on its side when charging, not up right. So you might want to keep that in mind.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. asiaexpat

ill will leep that in mind although I don't see how plugging in a usb cable could make it leak

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  5. Jared S
    Spaced

"The reason is high current charging turn NEBOX tank warm up and cause the air inside the tank to expand and push juice leaks to the air base."

from

Timeline Photos - Kangertech E-cigarettes | Facebook

Tibo, asiaexpat and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Good reason to charge the battery externally then, which I always do so I can whack in another oner and keep using a device.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. asiaexpat

gerttng some seepage out of the bottom--this is on a standard build that i have used without any issues oncountless subtank mini builds

8. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Looking forward to checking it out--mine is at the local Post Office--sent out for delivery today, but postman called while I was at the market buying lunch, and my daughter was too lazy to answer the doorbell, so have to wait until Monday now.

9. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

What???!!! A hundred lashes and no ice cream for a week!!!!!

Neilly, Scratchy, haybilly and 3 others like this.
  10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

That there is a capital offense... :D

Xilver, v 4 vendetta, Tibo and 5 others like this.
  11. haybilly
    Paranoid

She's oblivious to the misery she has caused.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Tibo, Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  12. asiaexpat

i got my second one and it is working flawlessly--no leaks--the other one i fixed by changing the o-ring on the rba==as advised by posters on ecf who had similar leaking problems

haybilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. haybilly
    Paranoid

Got down to the Post Office, using the included SCC 0.5 Ohm round coil, tank full of a mixture of MacJuice and my own Mixed Fruits, 23 watts,3.95 volts, more than enough vapour, no spitbacks ( yet?) First impressions, flawless. Big has them fit 2100 baht, which is only 60 baht more than I paid for a 2 plus week wait, go for it.
    [​IMG]

Not yet brave enough to try the standard square Subtank coils, but it has been reported that they fit, I will read more before I stick one in though- as it is, these new round coils are very good.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Siam Diesel and Jared S like this.
  14. Jared S
    Spaced

@haybilly , Is it really that tiny or you just have big hand ☺ ?

Tibo likes this.
  15. haybilly
    Paranoid

It's about the same size as a pack of 20 Marlboro.

It's smaller than an iStick 50 watt, only by a small amount though.
    Just read another review which again days that the old style Kanger Subtank coils will work with the NeBox, so I'll give it a try soon.
    Just tried the RBA, and unusually for me, I preferred the Vape from the Stock 0.5 Ohm OCC coil, the RBA was quite a hot vape, I will try again after I build a coil for it myself, just now I used the coil that came with the RBA.
    [​IMG]

Just for you, Jared, and 'No' I don't smoke these nasty things.
    **Updated**
    Just read a review by Busardo--and in it he says that the Nebox is NOT compatible with the old style square coils--I do wish these guys doing 'reviews' would get their facts straight--so, anyone know for sure--is it, or isn't it?
    **Updated**
    Here is Busardo's take on it-
    http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/10/05/new-in-the-queue-kanger-nebox/

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Jared S and Siam Diesel like this.