1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

My first vape!

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by debatedude, Aug 31, 2013.

1. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Thread Starter Mech Moderator Staff Member

I've been interested in vaping for a while now, but never did anything about it. But a couple of friends made me cross over from the cigarette side (32 years a smoker) to the e-cig side. On the advice of a friend here in the forum, I contacted Micky and placed an order. Here is my first foray into the world of vaping:

the order.jpg

One (1) Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 (color black)
    Two (2) iclear 16 tanks plus coil heads (color clear, 250 baht each)
    One (1) bottle of Mount Baker Butterscotch + 1 Extra Shot (medium 18mg)
    One (1) bottle of Mount Baker Cinnamon Roll + 1 Extra Shot (medium 18mg)
    One (1) bottle of Mount Baker Thug Juice + 1 Extra Shot (medium 18mg)

Oh hell yes! Let's load this baby up and take a hit!

thug juice load.jpg

Loaded with thug juice. Tastes like a grape lollipop! Now let's hit this thing!

take a drag.jpg

Oh man! Talk about a sweet (as in sugar) throat hit! WOW! Better exhale now.

first vape.jpg

You can't see it (major fan action in the living room) but there's loads of vapor coming out of me!

And there you have it. The first vape! Let's see if I can stay off the ciggies now and just vape.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Micky! You da MAN! Thanks for all your help!

the order.jpg

thug juice load.jpg

take a drag.jpg

first vape.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    -V- likes this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on your first vape.
    I don't think you could have gone wrong with all of that for your first kit, supper bit of stuff you have.

Keep strong, everytime you want to smoke vape like a bitch and it will soon pass.
    Try different juices, find one which you really like for your all day vape then the others are just for now and again.

Don't forget we're all here to help with anything you need.
    Crank that iTaste up to around 8.5 to 9 watts (P for power on it) and get them clouds flowing.
    :vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

3. -V-
    Cool

He sure is, I've used a few vendors in Thailand and I have to say that Micky is # 1....

4. -V-
    Cool

Cool...best way to start mate, I was a little worried when you thought you were getting 12mg...18mg is a good way to start, maybe like me in 4-5 months you can drop down a level....

5. debatedude
    No Mood

Gotta finish this tank of thug and try something different. Not sure if I like the constant taste of grape lollipop LOL

6. -V-
    Cool

Yep, the Thug juice leaves a taste in your mouth that's for sure..

It's not really imho an all day vape, good for a hit or two during the day but what you need to do is find an all day vape juice.

I run 3 devices with 3 tanks on all day, so I have 3 different tasting juices to play around with each day...

7. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

The MT Baker Moo Juice and Blue Moo is my daily vape now, they are great :vaping::vaping:

-V- likes this.
  8. debatedude
    No Mood

As soon as I finish this tank of thug, I will try either Mt Baker butterscotch or cinnamon. I'm leaning towards the butterscotch.

9. V4Vendetta

V4Vendetta Member

First, congratulation on your purchase and vaping.

Now, read about certain juices and tank cracking. Cinnamon is one of the flavors often mentioned along with citrus flavors. Just FYI ...

I am now heading into world of dripping ... I think this will allow me to taste various flavors. You might get additional iClear 16s (and don't forget to stock up on replaceable heads for them).

I have same setup as you in Thailand. In Singapore, I'm much in rebuidables and mechanical mods.

10. debatedude
    No Mood

Oh yeah! Butterscotch! Looks like 8.5 watts and a slow draw is the ticket! And no aftertaste! I like this!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I have decided to sell or trade my bottle of thug juice and stay away from the fruit flavors for a bit. I'll hit Micky up for some more butterscotch. BTW - anyone wanna trade a thug juice for a tobacco flavor?

11. -V-
    Cool

Sounds about right....:very good::vaping::vaping:

12. -V-
    Cool

The moo juice is kinda nice...

13. -V-
    Cool

14. Merangue
    Confused

Merangue Active Member

1st thing Congratulations on taking the plunge. Looks like an excellent starter kit you have got there.

As far as flavour go there are some websites with over a 1000 choices to try. Everything from chocolate fudge sundae to rotten sharks fin .

Tobacco flavours are one of the hardest to find. Unless you go to somewhere like houseofliquids you probably won't find a truly tobacco taste but in many ways that is a good thing as eventually you won't like tobacco even if you fall of the wagon one night.

Like many others i have a number of tanks with different flavours in each one. Some are fruit like blueberries , some sweet like vanilla custard , some are light and some very richly flavoured , some are similar to tobacco but with different aftertastes and one always has my diy cookies and cream ( custard screams biscuits if you are UK)

The beauty of .vaping is that there is a flavour for every mood and every situation .

It will take you a while to work out your favourites but it appears you have made a damn good start.

15. -V-
    Cool

It's been a few days now how's it all going?