1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help MTL small tank: Nautilus only?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Axel, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Axel

Axel Thread Starter Well-Known Member

For comparison purpose, with the evic vtc mini and my old MTL kanger...

[​IMG]

2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Add a bottle of juice and post in the Hand check thread. Looks great.

Axel and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Axel

Little stress passing airport customs, they were checking random passengers this time... so, waited for a big group and passed safely without being controlled
    Have now started to vape with this kit since last night, very good flavour and the airflow is good for MTL but not too tight, just perfect! In addition to the nice tiny size, another great thing: despite the small 2ml tank, at 1.8 Ohm it is lasting for very very long before I need to refill and looks like the 18650 battery won't never be empty! A so big difference compared to my sub-ohm tanks !!!

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the world of tootle-puffers...bottles of juice last a long time and batteries last even longer! :D
    :vaping: :vaping:

5. farangmick
    Worried

Tootle-puffing works well in LoS, especially in the cities. Going through 30 ml of hard to find juice faster than a bottle of Chang, I decided cloud chasing wasn't for me.

Axel, jpr, Konvict and 2 others like this.
  6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Now that we have two vapers, @farangmick and @Axel , that went probably both from MTL to Sub ohm and back to MTL, I would really like to know an honest opinion which one you find to have more flavor.

I only tried one time a sub ohm coil with an AIO and didn't like the way it tasted because of the hotter vapor and less flavor. After that I tried the 1.0 ohm coil which was much smoother, the only problem was every time I came home and was vaping with a Nautilus I liked it so much better. At the end I decided to give up on the AIO's and I started taking my Nautilus to work again.

If we don't think about the cost of the juice and the batteries or that it produces massive clouds of vaper which we don't really want here in Thailand, are MTL vapers missing out on something, or not?

farangmick, Axel and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Axel

Exactly, sub ohms is just the pleasure of warm vapor and making the giant clouds, not much for taste... It is also fun and I have not totally abandoned the sub ohms, reserved it for home ! But, yes, MTL is also a very nice vape, discret and tasty, I am very happy with the Nautilus 2

8. farangmick
    Worried

I never really went onto sub ohm for the sake of it. I'm a chain vaper, like I was a chain smoker. But I wanted to find my happy level. Made some coils around 2.5 ohms and bumped the wattage up accordingly, and tried DTL with a low 3 mg nic.
    Nothing on the inhale, decent on the exhale. But I've decided that the best flavour, for me, comes from MTL. Rolling the flavour around my mouth. before inhaling and exhaling through my mouth and nose.
    For me, flavour is all. If anyone wants to breath vape clouds, buy your own kit.

Konvict likes this.
  9. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

check out the smok spirals tanks--i got 2 of thenm and will get the 4ml version when i can--lots of reviews out there--excellant for flavor--pictured on the vaporesso mini--tiny yet excellant combo
    spirals.jpg

10. farangmick
    Worried

Deliberate mistake. I meant 0.25 Ohms.

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  11. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

sweeet after this thread.... i think i ll unpack my Nautilus once more :) thx for sharing..
    in fact i do like clouds and MTL however the way SubOhmTanks eat thru the juice goes beyond insanity
    **Updated**
    update.... found it... slammed in a new BVC coil, had actually lot of those and funny enough the Original Aspire one was screwed with Ohms jumping from 3-8 ha ha,
    next one in and ready to go....

I do really miss the Airflow on my Nautilus Mini, had a big one as well where the glass broke but i doubt this one had a better airflow, the draw is really tight
    the Nautilus 2 anybetter

and btw... what i hate the most on subohm tanks is that each type runs on different coils

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Airflow on the (big) Nautilus & N-Mini are supposed to be identical...I presume you have it opened to the largest of the 4 airflow settings.

For me, the best bet with the Nautilus is to draw very lightly and let the vapor come to you. :)
    :vaping: :vaping:

Konvict likes this.
  13. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

for me the airflow really dont cut it, the taste is really good thou.,
    however the airholes of the nautilus 2 look better
    would like to hear from alex on the draw...

14. farangmick
    Worried

Any member out there handy with a Dremel who would like (their wife) to start a business drilling out air holes on Nautiluses (Nautili?)