1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Not Vape Related Member Count

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Rick O-Shea, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea Thread Starter iStick Fanboy

I noticed several weeks back that the TV member count took a major nose dive (approx 40%). Why was that? A mass cull of unused accounts?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. a_spirit
    Angelic

a_spirit Swedish n00b

Dont know, but im still here

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

v 4 vendetta and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I installed a mod which culled members who had signed up a year or more ago and who hadn't logged in for a year or more and with zero posts...No point in having them there, if they come back then they can just create a new account,,,

4. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Im here sometimes. Great forum.

Rowdy:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

we don't have to forget that some members come here just because they come in Los for short time (business, long Holidays, other) and want the "good " and "real" information about the vape here.
    INHO it's the right place to get the right informations and solutions for the time time they here.
    I just feel sad that "thailandvapers" sometimes don't have even a "thank you"
    or a return for a give away.
    regards to the Admin and Moderator.

6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I think that a lot of us are quite happy from their gears (looking objectively to the situation in LOS (we're not in Europe or USA were you can test the new gears in shop) they are not so keen to change or test ) kaifun aficionado, mech mod addict, some aspire RTA lovers . already owner of some rename and efficient RDA etc....
    Maybe I'm wrong, but it can be an other explanation for "the member count"

what ever I'm happy with my gears and I'm looking only for the good juices or the good concentrates , I'm still connected To TV.

7. v 4 vendetta
    No Mood

v 4 vendetta Well-Known Member

Glad I survived the cull :completely forgotten:

Siam Diesel likes this.