1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Marry 2 batteries for say the Sigelei 100W Plus

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by -V-, Dec 13, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So the Sigelei 100W Plus uses 2 x 18650 batteries, but they talk about they need to be married from what I read.

How is this done?

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Isn't that more for just series? Regardless I will be doing the same but in the meantime I'll just be using 2 of the same that I have.

By marry they mean buy 2 new batteries and use the same 2 together in the device all the time, charge them together, and alternate them inside the device.

But as I said I think that is more important in series than in parallel but hey, I'm no battery expert and could well be talking shit
    **Updated**
    Just to add, I will be using two batteries that were bought at the same time but not used together all the time, they are quite new and it's not like I am using a new battery and one that is 12 months old.

Dieter. likes this.
  3. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

That is also how I understand it. At least then you are on the safe side.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Spot on, Rick. According to the card that came with my VF:

"Before using your Vapor Flask for the first time, purchase a pair of NEW batteries from the list below. Batteries must always be kept in pairs and should be charged at the same time for the same duration, used at the same time and replaced at the same time."​

That does sound like marriage!