1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Mango sticky rice

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by CuRze, Jul 13, 2016.

1. CuRze

CuRze Thread Starter New Member

Could anyone give me the best recipe for the thai mango sticky rice?

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

Best will be very hard to say as taste is subjective. There are numerous ways to do it. Here is a list of possible flavorings needed to make a good Mango Sticky Rice. The percentages will vary based on flavor manufacturer and individual tastes.

Mango
    Rice Crunchies
    Dairy Milk
    Condensed Milk
    Coconut
    Toasted Almond
    Sucralose or EM

You don't necessarily need to use all of these flavorings but you can make a very good juice with these flavorings. Stay light on the Condensed Milk if you choose to use it. The coconut and toasted almond should be extremely light. Sucralose works better for me but EM can be used as well to add sweetness. These will be another very light ingredient and very subjective as to how sweet you want the juice. Best of luck.

suudlor and Scuba Vaper like this.
  3. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Lottas got a good "eye" for taste, so agree mostly. The mango sticky rice vape I had tasted very much like green'ish mango and coconut, so a simple recipe may not need much more than those.

suudlor likes this.
  4. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

That's an issue I didn't bring up. There are two types of Mango flavor. One has the greenish Thai taste and the other is the more standard Mango flavor most people are familiar with. The greenish Thai flavor takes a little more work to get right. Like everything there are simple and complex recipes. You can get something that tastes close or you can get something that tastes almost exactly like the real thing. The devil is in the details.

Scuba Vaper likes this.
  5. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Noticed same too, I think it's sour vs sweet mango, or green vs ripe mango. I actually found the reverse, the sweet mango more difficult to work with, had to add a sourer, as I think my olfactories just ignore sweet mango after the first taste, dunno how it works, not interesting enough to the taste buds or something ... I'm sure you mentioned the sweet and sour formula before on another thread ...