1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Make your own Signature from Thailandvapers

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Rules and Info' started by -V-, Feb 22, 2013.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to one of our members 'Mash' for helping to make this, we can now all make our own Vape Signature.
    All you need to do is click the top right Tab at the top of the Forum called "Sig Maker" and fill in a few things to generate your own signature.

Then copy the url and go to: Vape signature generator
    Click the 'Insert Image' icon and paste in the URL and then click 'Save Changes'

And as you can see in my signature it's all working.
    :very good::vaping::vaping:

2. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Made some minor updates, more smooth text in sig image and added some fancy flash animation to sig. generator page :vaping::grin:

ohh and this will not changes anything to the the already made sigs, thay will update automatic

3. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

4. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Hi

Iam redoing some things on the vape sig script, will not affect the already made signaturs.
    If anyone have any thing thay like added, changed or have an idea for something just post it in this thread. :vaping:

I already added feature to change the currency to 5 diff. ones, made pictures for background selections, this is not online for now still testing/adding things, so post your ideas and ill try to add them if i can. :vaping:

Peace out

Mash

5. Don Graham

Don Graham Over 40 years SMOKEING

6. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Now there is a new update to the sig generator, old sigs. still works but ill recommend that you all make a new one cuz is smaller file size and better pictures.

Don Graham:

You dont need to use the image icon, just copy the whole line of text, i already added the img tag.

looks like this:
    HTML:
    [IMG]http://evape.bhoclan.dk/sig.php?m=1&d=6&y=2013&spd=30&cpp=48&b=2&c=THB[/IMG]
    Peace out
    Mash

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  7. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Cheers mate, I have just updated mine:vaping::vaping:

8. Hoppy

Hoppy Retired, fat and happy

I need to have one more post before I can do the link, so here it is. :good idea:

- - - Updated - - -

Something wrong with the maths in the sig maker, I punched in 16 July 2013 and the formula works out that I gave up smoking 43 years ago. :unbelievable:

9. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

I will look into it asap...

- - - Updated - - -

Steange, it works fine here, tryed your date and works ok, if you you post how many you smoked per day and price per pack ill make it for you so you can copy from here. :vaping:, ohh btw. be sure to use month number(july = 7) or else it will make something wrong.
    :grin:

10. Hoppy

Hoppy Retired, fat and happy

Spot on, I was putting July. :thank you:

11. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

Great, at some point i will rewrite the php script to check for input errors but as it is now it is very simple without any error checking:vaping: