1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Looking for Hotwires or Royalwire

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by .patrick, Oct 7, 2015.

1. .patrick
    Angelic

.patrick Thread Starter Seasoned Vaper

I have been playing w TC,
    tried a dual 28g 10wrap at 0.07 running her on the IPV4s
    but the max 50J and 572F just isn't hot enough imo
    vapor isn't as dense as I would like

The Rev likes this.
  2. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Go and watch the video here..... I've actually gone and bought cotton to use this in my horizonal old school builds because it works and works very well. It darn near turns my drippers into tanks.

Scottish Roll wick | Thailand Vapers
    **Updated**
    You realize you're only using 50 watts? A .15 build on 4.2 will be giving you 120 watts for example.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  3. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

My point with the bulls is you are putting higher ohm so lower watts. Increase the watts with a high performance regulated mod and you increase the potential with the vapor production. In my experience dripping for almost 2 years it is better production than a low ohm coil.

Perfect wicking will depend on the material. I used cotton. By making the wick tighter through the coil it increased the contact when wet. I then fluffed out the cotton quite a bit to assist the juice moving to the coil. But I am talking about my starting wicks. Your will be different to begin with than mine that is why you need to start with your normal wicking and go from there.

The theory does work but it is up to you if you try it out. I am not trying to change your mind just saying that there are very viable ways to get the clouds you want without changing the coil material

The Rev likes this.
  4. .patrick
    Angelic

.patrick Thread Starter Seasoned Vaper

The IPV4 has the yihi chip which you adjust in joules, and it has a max output of 50J and the max temp. of 572F. So I've maxed that out.
    **Updated**
    Trying it right now!