1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Leaking vape with dry hits

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Kylie, May 10, 2018.

1. Kylie

Kylie Thread Starter New Member

I just got an ijust one Eleaf a week ago to help me quit smoking I tried changing the coil I primed it the way it said in the directions but ever since then it's been leaking vape juice and the hits have been really dry I tried googling it but couldn't find anything that helps

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

I'm sure one of our members will be along to help before too long...I've got no experience with that tank. :)

3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

:welcome:
    No experience with this tank either--but welcome to the forum.

4. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

No experience either but make sure the juice holes on the coils are covered and stays covered with juice when you fill the tank. I see a couple of videos on YouTube with reviews. Try watching a couple of them. May you can find help there.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  5. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

If it's the same kind of coils as the ego one with the juice holes at the bottom make sure to not tighten the assembled coil+topcap too hard, it will block them off.

Could be that your juice is too heavy on the vg too maybe.

Siam Diesel likes this.