1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Late Review of the Cigpet ECO012

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by McKloud, May 9, 2017.

1. McKloud

McKloud Thread Starter More Vape, Less cigs

First of all I want to say thank you to @Heaven Gifts for gifting me this awesome tank. I would also like to apologize to all members and admin to the delay. I did not see justice in trying to do my first review using an eleaf aster to test this monstrous tank out (quite embarrassing) so I was waiting for my Limitless MOD

[​IMG]
    So I guess that I will start with the basics. The package is plain but elite in itself and comes with its specs and list of replacement cartridges along with its authentication number, quite simple and orange, but once you get the box open, you know it is more than worth it. You are greeted with a 6.5ml tank that looks like some serious work and though was put into the design. And then you notice the very cool resin drip tip which is a random color, but a much better offer than the normal tips of plastic or if there even is one, I don't know why most companies don't include a resin tip because it makes a huge difference. Especially the fact that it is quite large for big clouds.

[​IMG]

20170509_205747.jpg

20170507_220443.jpg
    **Updated**
    First of all I want to say thank you to @Heaven Gifts for gifting me this awesome tank. I would also like to apologize to all members and admin to the delay. I did not see justice in trying to do my first review using an eleaf aster to test this monstrous tank out (quite embarrassing) so I was waiting for my Limitless MOD to arrive.

[​IMG]
    So I guess that I will start with the basics. The package is plain but elite in itself and comes with its specs and list of replacement cartridges along with its authentication number, quite simple and orange, but once you get the box open, you know it is more than worth it. You are greeted with a 6.5ml tank that looks like some serious work and though was put into the design. And then you notice the very cool resin drip tip which is a random color, but a much better offer than the normal tips of plastic or if there even is one, I don't know why most companies don't include a resin tip because it makes a huge difference. Especially the fact that it is quite large for big clouds.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ok...well the specs are quite simple:
    [​IMG]

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 2-9/16"x 1" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
    • Diameter: 28mm
    • Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
    • 6.5ml Capacity
    • Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
    • Ultra Wide Dual Airflow Slots for Maximum Airflow
    • Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
    • Stainless Steel Construction
    • Glass Tank
    • Unique Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip
    • Utilizes CIGPET ECO Kanthal Vertical Coil Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
    • Includes (1) ECO-T12 0.12ohm Atomizer Head (Recommended 60 - 350 Watts) (Pre-installed)
    • Includes (1) ECO-Q4 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Recommended 60 - 180 Watts)
    • Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
    • Optional RTA Deck (Sold Separately)
    • Compatible with SMOKTech TFV12 Atomizer Heads
    The one thing so far that I did not like was the fact that the RDA is not included, it is a separate purchase. Which is not a huge problem, but I do like to build my own coils. That order will be placed soon anyway along with a few extra Q4 coils.

So moving along, I started so far with the T12 coil that reads as 0.12 ohms, but actually reads out as 0.28 ohm. Which to me isn't a big deal, but def worth mentioning. Now with my other tanks and mods I usually smoke at around 15 to 25 watts, so I have had to start adjusting a little to accommodate coils that start at 60 to 180 or 350 watts. Which still is kind of crazy in my mind.

The tank itself is well built, sturdy and can easily be mistaken as sealed when it is not. This is great for advanced users, but beginners should be careful. Dumping 6.5ml all over your mod or table is not a fun experience. Needless to say tho, when it is sealed, so far have not experienced any leaking or spilling.

I filled the Cigpet with Vape Style VIPS from Blue Label Elixir out of California, not my first choice but my stock is limited at the moment. Now for the smoking section.

Since these start at 60 watts, that is where I began and I must say to my surprise, it was a full and flavorful hit. I am a direct lung vaper so I was not able to pull on it for to long. I will admit that the flavor of VIP really came out. Afterwards I jumped up to 75 watts to see if I could handle it, and to my surprise only a little warmer but a much richer flavor. Since I was already on a roll I made the jump to 95 watts which was a little warm for me, but had not much effect on the flavor. So I made the jump again to 115 watts and yes i died a little inside. I am sure those that vape that high in watts wouldn't have any issue and would def enjoy the flavor.

This is surely a tank I would love to carry around with me because of the fill size and the awesome flavor, but unfortunately I don't love somewhere hat would be considered smart, So the aster and ammit are my roadies but the Cigpet is new table mod at home, great for clouds and great for flavor. I diffidently give it a 5 of 5. It is built strong and excellent flavor even at the higher wattage. Thank you again @Heaven Gifts and thank you to all at Thailand Vapers for letting me be a part of this community.

Happy Vaping to all!!!

2. Heaven Gifts

Heaven Gifts Well-Known Member

Thanks for the detailed review. :very good:

McKloud likes this.
  3. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

One thing to add to your review if you don't mind. But the coils on this tank are compatible with the coils from the SMOK TFV12 tank which is a cheeky wee bonus in case anyone is interested. Could be useful if you have one of these two tanks but cannot find the branded coils, then this is a handy solution.

McKloud likes this.
  4. McKloud

McKloud Thread Starter More Vape, Less cigs

This part I am unaware of and thank you for adding it. I'm still a novice at vaping and compatibility. :thank you:

Jazz2017 likes this.