1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Koh Gen Do / UD Muji - blue/black: Any difference?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by SooKee, Jun 2, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

Saw a few sites offering both types, just can't discern, despite searching if there's any difference? Is it the same stuff just packaged differently?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    debatedude likes this.
  3. SooKee
    Lurking

Nope, not really, just wondering if anyone knew. I couldn't see any difference on the sites in question, no description. Just wondered if one was bleached or whatever.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

On AliExpress, the blue pack is Muji cotton, the black pack is Koh Gen Do cotton.

SooKee and debatedude like this.
  5. SooKee
    Lurking

Cheers. I can't find the site now that listed both together. Seen some other reference to the black one being Gangwon cotton. Anyways, using the black that arrived here now and no problems.

6. SooKee
    Lurking

Anyone tried stuff like the Ko Gen Do in the link below, or similar? If so, how does it compare the the smaller UD cotton backs that the vape shops sell? I'm tempted to get a bag but only if others have found the generic stuff OK. Great if it's as good, or nearly as good as the UD sold by the vape shops, but false economy if I end up chucking the lot.

80Pcs Original Koh Gen Do Organic Japanese Cotton for DIY RDA RTA RDTA Atomizer Vape Cotton VS Muji Cotton with High Quality-in Electronic Cigarette Accessories from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Mainly interested as I'm burning through a load of cotton just lately trying different wicking styles and densities. Seen packs of cotton cleaning pads in Boots and Watsons too, not sure how good they are.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking