1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kayfun V4 Clone by Tobeco sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

This is a clone of the Kayfun V4 made by Tobeco. The authentic Kayfun 4 is made by SvoeMesto and sells for over $150 dollars. The v4 is a completely redesigned Kayfun with a ton of great new features including a Pyrex glass tank option,a liquid flow control, simple top filling tank, and the ability to rebuild without draining the tank. I always hated that I had to drain my tank to rebuild it on the older Kayfun.

The body of the Kayfun V4 is made of stainless steel and it comes with three tank options, Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, and polycarbonate (I believe). The Build deck on the Kafun V4 has four screws instead of two so you can easily create multiple coil builds. The adjustable airflow on the V4 has also been improved to allow for more airflow and to eliminate ant airflow noise.

Kayfuns are known for producing amazing flavor and great vapor so I suspect that the Kayfun V4 will be an amazing tank! I’m a huge fan of kayfuns so I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!

Kayfun V4 Features:

• Made from stainless steel with Glass, PC, and SS tank section
    • Liquid Flow Control
    • Top Filling
    • Adjustable Airflow Control
    • Adjustable 510 center pin
    • Includes three different tanks
    • Access to the coil without draining the tank
    Price 1050THB.
    EMS 50THB.

kayfun 4.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    haybilly, Venomx and judas like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Easy...buy one and give it a go! ;)

He'd probably hold onto a couple for you if you ask him...

3. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Why not take one -V-. For what it is worth, I promise to buy it from you at 1050 thb + 50 thb EMS, first of June, if you are not satisfied with it. Just so you don't have any expenses on it. So why not try it out.

judas, -V- and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Cheers mate, with that I will buy it and give it a good test out hoping it will works ok....

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I don't think there's any good replacement currently for the Rose so maybe you should consider buying another? Maybe the SquapeR can achieve the same quality with flavor but I sorta doubt it. Also so few of any newer attys can create the same style of fairly tight draw and I highly doubt any could give the same quality flavor production. Yes, some can get tight on the airflow but there's something about the way the drip-tip and airflow setup combo on the Rose works.

The KFV4 is a great tank but if you directly compare it to the Rose you're bound to be disappointed....at least with flavor and somewhat with the draw. Taking it on it's own merits, I feel it's pretty fantastic.

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Ok -V- one good advice. Just remove the airflow screw. You then have the airflow fully open, but that is how I vape it. Or not quiet. I use the sub ohm kit, wich also always has fully airflow, since there is no airflow screw for it.

ThaiGermanSamui and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

never ever disappointed.. my all day RBA !! :sunny:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

In stock

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Jimmy
    Curious

Jimmy Active Member

Very, very tempted....

10. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, rejoined. Same here interested , but not adept at coil building. Have to see a hands on session. Thanks .

11. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Well then let me give you a bit of a warning. The tank is rather complicated to assample, so if you are new to this I rather would recommend something like a Lemo or even the Kaifun light. But I don't think this is a tank suitable for a beginner.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

Thanks. True . Saw a video. Many parts . Lemo2 or aspire Nautilus then?

13. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

This is the sales thread for the Kayfun V4, so I can't comment on other Tanks in here. The Kayfun V4 is a great tank, I love mine but just not a beginner tank. But if you want to know about other tanks, you have to make your own thread, or try watching the other threads in this Forum.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

Yes sorry

15. Moog
    No Mood

Moog Well-Known Member

Sent Big an order yesterday. It's my second one (got an Infinite clone, hope the Tobeco is as good) and for me the No1 if on the road. Sturdy, easy refill and 100% tight. Hopefully the sub ohm set I ordered as well will improve the airflow a bit.

Cheers

Siam Diesel likes this.
  16. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

To get one or not that is the quest?