1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kayfun 5 Clone

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Lotta, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I bet they've done that to minimize/eliminate spitback... ;)

Konvict likes this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

SJMY clone now confirmed as having a very slightly larger than 3 mm air hole below the coil. To summarize, the SJMY, Tobeco and SXK air holes are all the very same or at least extremely close to the authentic version.

4. Lotta

So it seems there is a least one company that makes them with a smaller air hole and 2 stupid mesh screens. Of course that's the one I buy. Still a pretty good vape. Maybe I will try one of the others as well.

5. Lotta

OK. Second clone came in. Don't know the manufacturer. This one has logos and the airflow hole is larger than 3 mm. I would say it's 3.2 mm. The fit and finish are good and other than the logos, the size of the airflow hole and the top fill cap, I really don't see any differences between the two. The cap doesn't look different but the o-ring catches a lot sooner and it doesn't seem to take as many turns to tighten it. I can say that the .5 mm difference in the airflow hole makes a noticeable difference. It's not night and day but definitely noticeable. I prefer the more open draw and I checked to see if the center post that houses the airflow hole is interchangeable and it is. So if anyone is looking to tighten up their draw instead of loosen it, let me know. I would be happy to trade center posts with you. Still very happy using this tank. Something I never though I would say.

Siam Diesel and Nakhonsisean like this.