1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Kanger KBOX Mod,,,, MODDED

Discussion in 'Modifications and DIY' started by Adeeos, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Adeeos

Adeeos Thread Starter Member

I can never leave well enough alone, I have this fear of dropping my rig,, Since I do pool cue work, I have access to a small lathe,, Soooooo,,,, ;) Kanger1.jpg Kanger2.jpg Kanger3.jpg Kanger4.jpg
    **Updated**
    And while not too unusual, I was a little surprised to discover the cap is solid brass,, plated to match the aluminum body.

2. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Nice job !

I'll have to remember you, the number of times recently I thought - "I wish I knew someone with a lathe" have been quite extensive :)

Siam Diesel and JohnKalasin like this.
  3. dl12345

dl12345 Well-Known Member

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Adeeos

Adeeos Thread Starter Member

Nice looking machine,,, No good for cue work,,, But all depends on what you're wanting it for,,,

5. dl12345

dl12345 Well-Known Member

I'm forever wanting some kind of circular part that I can't buy. For example, in my recent attempt to convert my RX200 to a DNA200, what I really wanted was a steel billet 22m in diameter, 3mm long with a threaded 10mm hole. A mini lathe could have turned that out with ease. And then the screws I can never find, with odd sizes and thread pitches. Give me a day and I'll come up with a dozen examples....

farangmick, Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.
  6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Cool mod, well done !

farangmick likes this.
  7. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Lovely job @Adeeos. I envy people with manual skills. This is my effort. Holes not even central. No wonder my dad left all his tools to his apprentice.
    IMG_7956.JPG