1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Juicing the Juice

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by byoung, Aug 2, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

For those that are new to vaping, like I am. I've recently begun to appreciate one huge advantage to having a variable voltage or variable wattage battery. No doubt the experience vapers already know this, but it may not be obvious to those that are new.

A bad tasting juice can suddenly become a keeper by simply upping the power adjustment of a VV, and or, VW battery. When I first got my VV/VW batteries I only understood that you adjust the battery's power output to the sweet spot. The setting chosen typically vapes everything the way you like it. But what I am finding is some juices don't perform well in the sweet spot. Sometimes they need a bit more power to bring out the flavors in the juice. A small change in power can have a dramatic affect on how a particular juice tastes, just as a small change in airflow can. So by adjusting the power and airflow, you can literally dial in your juice. The results are not subtle.

So, when considering an upgrade, there is some real bang for the buck, when it comes to being able to control the power being sent to the coil.

2. pierrev

pierrev Well-Known Member

Just tried this...My god...you're right... my cinnamon roll vape went from ' very good' to " just left the oven"

Amazing...!

Thanks!!!!

3. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

:cheers2:

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

@byoung how's vaping life going....?

Don't be shy, give us an update on things....
    Whatever happened in the past is water under the bridge now...