1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Joyetech Juice-strong!

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Stuart, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Stuart

Stuart Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I got bored with my DIY ADV @ 4mg, so i loaded up some Joyetech Red mix @ 6mg. In less that 5 minutes i was slightly overdosed with nicotine- sweating, restless, nauseated.

Has anybody encountered the same after going back to store bought juice?

2. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

I wish,Ihave always been on 12mg,even knocked up some 18mg to attain a little throat hit.
    but I think after two years vaping perhaps I am getting insensitive to the nicotine,just now
    and again get an Attie out,and achieve a moderate hit,and then I go back to using it
    like a Pipe,puff, puff steady stuff,have one bottle GLV left but I now saving it for the
    150 Tornado I won with Heavens Gifts,looking forward to that............lol

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

When you changed to the stronger juice, you're getting 50% more nic, which could explain the nic rush you got, particularly if you're chain vaping. :)
    :vaping: :vaping:

kevin bangkok, jpr and Konvict like this.
  4. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

I always had the feeling that Joyetech was a bit inconsistent. I used to buy Joyetech 16mg which sometimes I could chain vape for hours but other times it would knock me on my ass, cold sweats and nausea after 5 mins just like you, so maybe just like the old Chang, joyetech's nic content is a surprise?

5. eqlipse

eqlipse New Member

are you using nicotine for throat hit? Try a lower VG ratio might do the trick...
    Joyetech i think is 80% PG, the coffee/cake they have has got quite a strong throat hit

6. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Don't know what set up you are using but with an RDA RTA the build and wicking can make a huge difference. If you have been using an old wick and dirty coil going to a fresh wick and clean coil really can increase the vapor and nic hit. I basically use one juice company, all the same nic content and I find that a change of wick and a clean coil, EVEN when using the same bottle of juice increases the hit a lot if it was a bit too gunked up before cleaning.

Maybe its the same with factory coils too. Havent used one regularly in years so not able to comment on that.

Tokay and Siam Diesel like this.