1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

itaste vv 3.0 (or any other pass through)

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by yourauntbob, Jan 2, 2014.

1. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

So a few days ago I an ingenious idea :good idea:.......if i do say so myself. My Itaste 3.0 works great but the battery life is less than desirable :not good: and I find myself not getting a whole day of vaping :vaping: from it. So a few days ago I purchased a small 2600 mah power bank and now i can recharge about 5 full times on the go! :thank you thank you The power bank is still small enough to carry easily, and it can be used as a pass through battery, so there is no need to carry spare batteries! :bravo:

IMAG0927.jpg

I am sure this would work with just about any pass through batteries. :grin:

Hopefully this will bring as much joy to some of you as it has me :pleasure:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Cool, thanks for the info
    Where did you buy the power bank from?

3. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

i got it from a small shop near the Thai/Cambodian boarder. Paid about 320 baht for what is pictured above. There are plenty of brands and sizes to choose from though :very good:, they are designed/made for recharging cell phones :grin:. I would imagine you could easily find these at MBK or an IT mall....if your lucky maybe even your local phone kiosk :peep:. Just ask around for a "power bank" (no translation needed for the Thai's)and i am sure it will not take long to find one. They had bigger ones 12000 mah for 900 baht but thats more than i need :wink: and the size was about 3x as big.

4. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Bought mine in a computer store "Hardware House", but I know that also Power Buy and lot's of other computer shops have them.

5. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I got mine at JJ market but I bet powerbuy would be better quality.

6. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

In the local Tesco many of the phone shops got a variety of those power banks too.

7. spir

spir New Member

That's great to carry a power bank for vape, it is enough to charge it full for several times! I should take one for my inshare vape!

8. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

Battery banks are great for when your out or when your traveling, I picked up an empty one at FT that takes 3 x 18650s which I had left over when moving on to higher drrain needs. It has 3 Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-ion Battery so thats over 10000mAh, enugh to recharge most things, even my VF a couple of times. You can get single 18650 or double 18650 models to, if i find the link ill post it.

Oh they now have these with 6 cell option too, its worked great daily for about 9 months.

$12.99 Ruinovo 302 1A/2.1A 3*18650 Dual USB Output Mobile Power Pack Battery Charger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

David in Bangkok and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

^^^ +1
    Thanks Mack! Was wondering what to do with my Pana's now that I've changed to Samsung 25R's in my rDNA30...just ordered one from FT.

10. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I didn't know they had these options. My 8900mah was only 500-600B but this could be really interesting with good batteries...