1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

iJoy Limitless RDTA

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Lotta, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Jared S
    Spaced

Jared S Well-Known Member

Out of all the RBA I tried (so far) Uwell Crown RBA is probably my favorite too.

Back on the topic, I really do enjoy the Genesis - styled RDTA that has been cropping up lately. I have the Theorem, love the flavour and wicking is pretty much an absolute no-brainer. The aesthetic is also great but to counteract that, its functionality leaves sooo much to be desired and I broke the original and spare glass in less than a month. Now I'm stuck with the other spare metal sleeve but that thing is fugly IMHO, hard to see the juice and the wick. Still on the fence on whether I should order a bunch of spare glasses from FT or not since the situation in Thailand is still somewhat questionable.

Now I've been using Avocado24 for about 2 weeks, the flavour is great, hold more than twice the juice than the Theorem but I still much prefer the wicking method of the former.

The Limitless is kinda like a combination of those two and I was really interested in getting one then realized that this tank is pretty much a dual coils tank :sad:
    **Updated**
    I know that it is possible to do single coil set up on velocity style deck by placing the coil between the posts then spread the wick and dip them in the 4 juice holes. Tried that method with the Griffin (the standard one) it was underwhelming and I would prefer something like the block in the Griffin25 or Avocado24 that completely shut off one side of the deck.

ThaiGermanSamui and moonoy93 like this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

A small con I've discovered over the past week with the iJoy Limitless. For some reason the juice un-wicks itself when sitting overnight. The next morning the wicks are not dry but most of the juice has migrated back into the tank. I have a theory on why it might happen with this style tank but I am really not sure. The good news is since it is basically an RDA sitting on a tank, I just drip some juice down the drip tip, wait a few seconds and it's back to business as usual.

3. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

thats for sure your Cotton, or the way you wick !

4. Lotta

Could you explain more?

5. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

i dont use much Cotton ( no Cotton inside the Tank, only on top under the Coil ) so i have to turn my Tank upside down to get Juice on my wick .. (Typical Genesis Style Vaping)

If i want to vape high Wattage ( everything over 100 Watt i just make Cotton pieces which are touching the Bottom of the Tank , probably solve your Problem as well ..

6. Lotta

I have been wicking it the same as I wick the other Genny style tanks. Cotton just barely into the tank and do the Genny lean. I could extend the wicks further to see if it makes a difference. But so far even with the tank full and the wicks touching the liquid, it still does the same thing after sitting overnight.

ThaiGermanSamui likes this.