1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

iJoy Limitless RDTA

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Lotta, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Lotta

Lotta Thread Starter Well-Known Member

If you've been looking at the latest Genesis style attys I can highly recommend the iJoy Limitless. The best flavor I've had outside the RDA realm and better than a lot of RDAs. It is much easier to work with than the Avocado 24 and holds 5 ml. Advertised as 4 ml but definitely holds 5. Nice change from the other manufacturers that over state the juice capacity. The only cons are no extra glass is included and the included chuff cap is way too short. They do not include a 510 drip tip adapter. The solution is easy though, a Griffin or Kennedy drip tip will fit into the chuff cap and works great. Much better than the Avocado 24 in all aspects IMHO.
    **Updated**
    Forgot to add the 510 pin sticks out a very long way. Great for hybrid users but could be a problem with some 510 connectors and leaving a good size gap. Sits flush on the Tesla Nano 100W and the mods I have built myself with spring loaded 510 connectors. YMMV.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

The negative threads are shorter so it's no problem :) my all day Tank right now .. crazy builds possible , up to 150 Watts if you like, no problem with juice feeding :pleasure: :good morning:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I've had my eye on this tank but thus far haven't seen it pop-up as available locally. Where did you guys get yours?

I have an Avocado 24 on the way as I really like the 22mm original (except filling) and viewed the Limitless as yet another possible improvement beyong the 24 mm Avocado.

Thanks!

4. Lotta

Mine miraculously passed under the radar from GB. I have the Avocado 24 and the Limitless is miles ahead IMO. No need to take out the 510 pin to dis-assemble the tank and no stuffing the cotton down the channels on the sides. Easy and quick to build and wick + the juice fill couldn't be any easier. Just make sure you have a Griffin or Kennedy drip tip and it's an awesome setup.

5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Lucky you with the GB order! After a couple of very frustrating orders and a cancellation, I vowed never to order from them again. Have seen somewhere someone posting that they seem to have stepped their game up some but not sure I want to try them again, especially with customs here. If not available locally, I may just wait until I get back to the States a month or so later.

Griffin 25 drip tip I presume?

6. Lotta

GB has been a thorn in my side. This is an exception due to some past issues. I can't elaborate right now but I should be able to in the near future. If you can find one, it is definatly worth the money even if you had to pay a little mark up. I don't know if the Griffin 25 and 22 use the same drip tips. The one I am using is for the Griffin 22.

Scratchy likes this.
  7. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

RIP Trippers, wasnt keen on the Limitless, but all opinions are subjective..

Ive got the Griffin 25, its good but it gobbles juice like an alcoholic......:beer:

The only problem ,is when filling juice up, is not to open the juice flow fully,
    as it can does leak juice, through the airhole, after opening the airhole..

jpr likes this.
  8. Scratchy
    Lurking

Cool, as I have 2 qty Griffin 22 tanks so can use one of those.

Never had any leaking or weeping with my Griffin 22s but couldn't speak to the 25. If you havent already, maybe check all the o-rings are in place and maybe look at using some spares to replace any you think might be suspect or as an experiment anyway. Also consider double-checking your wicking.

moonoy93 likes this.
  9. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

My favourite tank, for rebuildables is the Uwell Crown...

Absolute steal for the price.....

10. ThaiGermanSamui

Get it local but sold out in Minutes ;)

11. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

Close the juice flow and take a few vapes. Fill then open juice flow slightly and take a few vapes. Should reduce or eliminate leaking. You can also wick tighter but increases chance of dry hits. I've ranted some where on the forum about my dislike for top fills and why they leak.
    I turn up side down, remove the deck and bottom fill. Not the easiest but I hate leaks.
    I would like to watch a review of this atty but my internet is too slow and YouTube is blocked any way.

moonoy93 likes this.
  12. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

Thanks for the advice mate...

This is the reason,I like the Uwell Crown, bottom fill, no juice control,

a great vape, easy to fill, easy to coil, good flavour... ticks all the boxes..

PS Dropped the tank the other day on a pavement, was gutted at first, but upon inspection
    the tank was still perfect...

hotdogs1 likes this.
  13. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

No problem.

I'm trying to not buy any more Attys this year. I think I've bought 8 already that's more than 1 a month. I'll have a look at the Uwell Crown, sounds good. Then try my best to resist.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

I really like the stainless steel coils, but in Thailand, I would strongly advise to get the RBA Deck...
    so it would be more easy,than trying to source the atomiser heads...

Review of the RBA Deck...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  15. ThaiGermanSamui

Guys the Thread is about the Limitless :police:by the way, if some people out there which looking for a Crwon Tank than better wait for the new Version, Crown 2 ;)