1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

I finally understand DTL

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by farangmick, May 7, 2017.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Like most vapers, I started vaping to stop stinkies, and it worked. I was never bothered about clouds, I have a couple of RTA's that I've tried MTL with a single coil around 1 ohm, but that's not what they were built for. they were semi retired in case a little Trump/fat boy war made it hard to get hold of Nautilus coils.
    On Friday we stayed at a friend's house, not too far from Swampy where we were picking up family.
    I tried an iJust S of one of their son's friends, and the flavour was unbelievable.
    No way could I do my usual chain vaping at that intensity, but for a bit of evening relaxation, my RTA's will be back to work.
    PS. The juice was Phatjuice Graple.
    PPS. Another lad tried my Cinnamon roll in his dripper. Made a face like I would if I dripped pla ra juice.

2. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

And you will be looking at things in a different light "ME thinks" ................................

farangmick likes this.
  3. farangmick
    Worried

Yes. But I'll probably get a dripper, because wicking RTA's is a pain for me. Still have a Pico and Nautilus/Kabuki in my hand or pocket all day though.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Did that face when my oldest son and I played around with 20 gauge nichrome one night. Built a coil that tested the lowest limit of the Tesla Invader III (the coils measured out at 0.11 ohms). Haysues! That was one intense hit!

farangmick, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. farangmick
    Worried

Ordered a Wotofo Troll V2 from GB in a flash sale. I like making coils, but I'm no Edward Scissorhands when it comes to wicking.
    **Updated**
    Oops! I seem to have just ordered a Freak Show as well. Spent ages today looking at Youtube reviews of drippers. Not watched many for over a year, since I became (and 90% still am) a contented tootlepuffer.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.