1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

How To Clean Your Clearomizer

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by -V-, Sep 29, 2012.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

2. bioxx

bioxx Steamer

Seems to me a highly complicated procedure for a simple task. Most important sentence in this video was probably '...or under the faucet (tap)'

Open tap-fill carto with water-shake-empty carto-repeat until water looks clear enough-done

I would be careful with the dry burning, chances are there is residue left and it burns it into the atomiser, can cause bad taste forever. You might also damage the heating element.

She also mentions that some people take the carto apart. Would only make sense to me if you want to replace the heating element. That's now possible in v3 and its cheaper than buying a new carto. In v2 my guess would be that 8 out of 10 they don't get sealed up again.