1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

High Voltage / High Ohms Vaping

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Mar 4, 2018.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i kinda jumped over that topic while it was hot ... sort of ...
    so the idea of high voltage vaping with high ohm builds (1.2+) was that it produces better taste and vapor then sub ohm but usues up much less liquid ...

since i went thru @Serenity Liquid in no time .... i concluded i either vape to much or wrong .... so next on my line is trying High Voltage vaping... unfortunatly i dont have any High Ohm builts lying around
    but i recall that @Konvict was always vaping the old Nautilus tanks and they usually had 1.8 Ohm builts in there ... hence i wanted to ask with how much wattage you vape them (Volts actually :))

i tried them once but found them very unsatisfying but then i might had the settings wrong...
    i found one old 1.8 Nautilus coil... but somehow none of my machines want to fire them, its uncanny.. ohms meter says 1.95 ... but the atty doesnt seem to make contact with any of the devices

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The Aspire Nauti 1.8 ohm coils are rated for 10-14 watts (4.2-5 volts). Most of mine are set at 11-12 watts...much higher and the taste drops off and the coils burn out.

I also have a couple of Delta II's (yeah, old tank) that are coiled at ~1 ohm...vape those at 16-18 watts..
    :vaping: :vaping:

SooKee likes this.
  3. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Or the juice is just that good;)

Not sure you will be satisfied coming from low ohm tanks and rdas and switching to a nautilus.

Probably better off getting a single coil rba/rda and use it @ 0.5-0.6 ohm, still great flavor and vapor at lower wattages but uses less juice. I use the Haku rda and Narba rdta for example at between 20-25 watts.

I can chuck in some pre wrapped ss316l coils @0.5 and 0.6 in your next order if you want some.

SooKee, Donkey, shoo-D and 3 others like this.
  4. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

It is!! Because of Serenity's Vanilla Custard I now like me Melo 3 tank as much as my Nautilus. I have never gone through 100 ml's of juice so fast in my life. The juice is so clean I am getting close to 2 months out of one coil with full flavor and a nice thick exhale.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
    SooKee, shoo-D, oil and 2 others like this.
  5. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

same here... i am afraid if i order again within such short time, he must think i am drinking that stuff

shoo-D, Siam Diesel and Serenity like this.
  6. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

No worries mate, I'm hardly going to judge someone for liking my juice:)

Nevertheless, if you want to switch it up those coils are here for you if you want them, just remind me when you order and they're yours.

Cheers

Bantorvaper and Siam Diesel like this.