1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Hi all, new posters here! And let's say: tried and survived

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by DonToni, Dec 21, 2017.

1. DonToni
    Energetic

DonToni Thread Starter Member

Have been able to inform me before my trip to Thailand in detail in this great forum. That's why I decided to do my part. I find the political situation around vapours in SEA and especially in Thailand horrible.

After a severe pneumonia a year ago, I quit smoking. And don't regret it for a second. Since I am on the road a lot of business, I am of course very much informed about the legal situation in the countries I travel. The last thing I want is to go to jail for a healthy alternative to smoking.

Today I travelled from Korea to Swampy. Had two mods, 6x 18560 batteries and about 400ml Juice well stowed away in the luggage. Of course, the coils are not missing. With the green line, no eye contact and voila: No problem.

I am happy to share my experience in the area of vapours here in Thailand and wish everyone a good time.

moonoy93, Konvict, jpr and 1 other person like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Konvict and jpr like this.
  3. DonToni
    Energetic

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Enjoy your stay here!

:welcome:

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. DonToni
    Energetic

Thanks @Konvict! Will do...
    **Updated**
    the current vaping situation here was really confusing and frightening. Have been traveling since years to Thailand and around Asia. Since I quit smoking and started with vaping I felt not well about the idea of traveling with my own gear.

Really hope that I can enjoy my stay here. But compared to all of you living here, that's actually a little problem. I'm proud of what's been put together here. Keep up the good work! Keep on vaping!!

The whole theatre here forces us tourists and residents to revive the good old smuggler days.

jpr, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  6. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Enjoy your stay !

Konvict, DonToni and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. DonToni
    Energetic

an update to all happy vapers regarding domestic flights: Travelled from BKK to USM yesterday, had putted all my gear in my suitcases and batteries in carry on. Had no problems passing the xray.

Happy travels and keep on vaping!

Konvict, thairak and Siam Diesel like this.