1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Has anyone seen bubble gum flavor ejuice in Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by David in Bangkok, Feb 16, 2015.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I have looked through most of the juice I could find easily accessible in Thailand and I could not find this specific flavor (bubble gum and not chewing gum which is some different fruit/mint flavor). I'm really really hoping I can do it without a 2 week wait for shipping though...

Anyways, if you've seen any let me know please!
    If you've tried some from an overseas vendor and thought it was good I would be curious to know as well since it's been too long for me to remember most of the vendors that I used years ago.

I am pretty sure that I used the perfumers apprentice flavoring and it was pretty good, but who knows if they're even using the same ingredients as 2009, and I haven't set myself up for DIY yet anyways unfortunately.

I don't think there's a lot of variety in Thailand, but I haven't even looked at the vendors abroad. I don't even know who has the quickest shipping from abroad, so I wouldn't know where to start looking for the closest vendors with something either.

2. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

David in Bangkok likes this.
  3. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

I have one thas came to me as Honey, to me and others it tastes of Pink Bubblegum so thats what I lable it as now, if any one asks for honey I send them adisclamer that it may taste like bubble gum lol.

4. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

My wife says Thug Juice smells like bubble gum when I vape it.

5. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

6. David in Bangkok

Oh I had mistakenly thought it was just a sweet candy flavor and not actually bubble gum, I may have to give that one a try, you're as convenient as there is.

As far as feel life my only problem is that the PG seems a little high for me, but I might look into giving it a shot thanks!

I smelled thug juice, I can't quite place that taste but I really want a strong bubble gum flavor lol.

7. David in Bangkok

Already got an order in. This forum is great and so are the suppliers!

8. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

It is definetively a good idea to try Macjuice out as well. The VG65/PG35 Mack uses is a lot smoother. I remember that @oil once wrote that he mix 10 % destilled water in the juices from feellife and that is working for him.

9. David in Bangkok

Tried it before but not the honey/bubble gum flavor, but I should have it very soon :)

I definitely agree with you about his juices being smooth. Before I knew about the forum etc I only found feel life and MBV at the ecig places I found in Bangkok and I found those to be quite harsh for me.

Of course this stuff is all subject to everyone's own individual taste, so I'm not trying to say there's something wrong with those juices, just that I personally didn't enjoy them so much. The distilled water is an interesting idea but I would definitely much rather buy a juice that didn't need that. I know feel life is pretty cheap, but there are other cheap options as well.

Anyways thanks for the tips, now I'm just waiting for the juice which is already in transit, and coming from Thailand I'm hoping to try it tomorrow unless the post office turns Chinese