1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Has anyone had a problem on a domestic flight?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Nowhereman, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Just recently a colleague of mine traveled on Thai Airways domestic flight from Bangkok (DM) to Chiang Mai. When his carry-on luggage was checked before boarding, among few cosmetic items which exceeded 100ml limit, his Pod was also confiscated, with no reason given. My guess is that those people know it is illegal item to posses and you would not dare to complain as they cold alert police, so they take it and resell it. If there’s anyone with similar experience please share your experience. I frequently fly domestic and this made me really concerned.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I haven't traveled domestically in a while and wouldn't use DM anyway. I went to Europe last month via TG (Swampy) and had no problems going through security with a Nautilus AIO in my carry-on luggage.

3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

In and out of CNX all the time. Always use Suvarnabhumi-- never had a problem. Was it the pod only or the whole unit ?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Nowhereman

Nowhereman Thread Starter Well-Known Member

It was All In One (AIO), the whole unit.

5. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

I suspect that not dismantling and spreading the unit was the problem. Suggest next time put the pod containing the e-liquid in your washing bag and the battery/control unit elsewhere.

Nowhereman likes this.