1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Happy New Year 2020 Thailand Vapers

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by -V-, Jan 1, 2020.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

A very BIG Happy New Year to ALL the Vaping members of Thailand Vapers Forum

happtnewyear.png

This past year and the past 3 months I have had some very big personal things going on with family and also the loss of both my parents in a matter of weeks between them
    Hence virtually not being on the Forum at all.

I am so proud of this Forum and I know vaping has changed in the way it is in Thailand but always remember this place is always here for you guys for help and to chill out in.

Keep vaping in 2020 and have a good one.....

Anbessa, jpr, Serenity and 1 other person like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I forgot to mention one very special member/Staff member who without his long term help and the many years he's been so actively involved here goes without saying such a HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart is our very own.... @Siam Diesel

Also a big thanks to @debatedude our other staff member here.....

Anbessa, jpr, Serenity and 1 other person like this.